VIP
Ratings
Builder: Pickeringje
Map Name: Pokestop
/plot v Pickeringje 2
Difficulty: Easy
30 Jumps - 2 Checkpoints

Changes from last submission:
- Added Pokemon around the Pokestop to give the build some life (Diglett, Shiny Meltan, Drifloon)
- Changed the bottom half of the parkour to incorporate the newly added Pokemon and make the pk less linear with more variation
Screenshot 2022-05-29 091858.jpg

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Pickeringje,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Pickeringje,

Your map will now be put in reviewing.
The reason for this is that while the build has improved enough to be accepted, the parkour is still a concern. Overall it still feels very climbing-oriented, which makes it not as interesting to play. Rather than adding more jumps and pushing this to a borderline medium map, we recommend maybe using tp/launch pads to allow for a similar length of jumps but also more room for creativity. (For example, you could potentially put a tp pad from the digglet to the middle of the pokestop, just to give you an idea of what we are looking for.)
You have until one month from now (July 8th) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will now be closed from responses, so please let me know when changes have been made either here on the forums or on discord.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Pickeringje,

Thank you for making the requested changes; I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.