----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
PolarisOfficial

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
United States of America (PST)

What is your Discord username?
Nikki

How many hours do you have on the creative server?

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I enjoy working as a team as you can get a lot more done in a shorter span of time, though not too big of a team because it just becomes too difficult to organize and see what's happening. 10 is my max

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
My building styles are villages, towns, cities, etc. I'm especially good at exterior design. My weaknesses though are Redstone and other things. I'm not sure what else I'm particularly good at.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
No, I do not. I am a quick learner though, so it shouldn't be to much of a problem

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
No. I have never been on a team before

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
A lot of my old worlds were deleted, though I am making a village and I did make a house on the server, if you would like me to build other things that's okay

logan

MVP+
lingeries
lingeries
MVP+
Ratings
^ The chances of you being excepted without a portfolio are i'm pretty sure close to zero, so I'd add a portfolio if you even want to be considered. Also, for the discord username question, you need to add your tag or else they can't contact you.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Hi Polaris, thanks for applying for the build team.
Due to the lack of playtime on Creative, and your lack of a portfolio I have decided to deny your application.
You may apply again in the future whenever you like, but I would recommend working on the points above to have a better chance at being accepted.
Thanks!