Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
253 9
Some may notice this my first proper map (excluding my brief appearance on MallowMen) since August 2023 (Airship) and while a majority of the projects I have been working on in that time still aren't quite ready (One has 50 jumps built and another has around 70 jumps built) I hope this shorter map can tide you over until some of my bigger projects release!

On that note I am glad to finally have something out, the amount of executive dysfunction and pressure to perform on me after so long with nothing was quite high so I hope I can still live up peoples expectations.

Hope you enjoy it! And if you don't uh... that's ok too! It's a gimmicky map so it's not everyone's speed!

Let's hope my next project wont release in October 2025

Kaitiey1

Forum Expert
ELITE
Kaitiey1
Kaitiey1
ELITE
Ratings
61 25
W map, but do you go inside the Polaroid at any point? It would be cool to see the inside

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
253 9

ThatGirl5arah

MVP+
ThatGirl5arah
ThatGirl5arah
MVP+
Ratings
(he's so proud)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,322 25
i just have to say i love the build. the environment overall is gorgeous and the mario pic on the bottom is a cute touch!
parkour was very creative and fun, i love all the little camera quirks and its a solid medium imo. return of the king doobix let's go

best of luck to you both, not that you need it

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
497 23
Sorry for the late response!

Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayleyxx.