First Name
Mateusz

Country or Timezone
UTC+1 ( Irish Time )

Discord username
Polish#6681

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I believe I would do a good job as a Helper since I have always been a keen worker and am motivated by my passion for the game, and also for interacting with other people all around the globe. I enjoy serving players and, I believe that I am able to apply my skill set to particular situations while achieving complete player satisfaction and enjoyment. I love to share my knowledge with others, in any kind of department and I have been playing Minecraft and most specifically Modded Minecraft for a while now, and so I am sure I have a lot of knowledge to share in this area. If accepted, I would guarentee 100% dedication and focus to the tasks I am given, thinking first on the server, and only then on me, in a constant pursuit of it's greater good. I can offer a very active Staff Member that can help any player with any doubt that might exist, and I pledge that even not knowing the answer to a problem, I would do my best to find a solution. I want to be a part of this Staff Team because I feel that I can learn a lot from all the different members of the Team, I can expand my areas of knowledge, I can broaden my horizons regarding management and administration of a Minecraft Server and I can spend time doing two things that I love very much, playing Modded Minecraft and helping out other people. Also, having had experience on this specific server makes me perfect for the position, since I already know the rules, the tasks Staff have to fulfill when dealing with a specific situation, and when and how to enforce a punishment.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I played on ManaCube For around 4 Months Now In season 5 I have 141 Hours in total.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
-15 hours I can do more when im not in School/On School Break.Now that corona Virius has made us stay at home i can stay on for about 5-6 hours a day.Also i don't really live in the country side so i dont have anything else to do really than computer games.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have a very low self esteem and take what others say and do to me very personally. Of course this comes with extreme overthinking, and at times a very impulsive and toxic behavior, but since I have dealt with this my whole life, I learned how to control it. I also learned to hear what people have to say, argue respectfully, and express my opinions and points of view clearly. I can be stubborn at times but my overall good character makes up for it. I can also be quite annoying at times.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I have a relatively lengthy experience with managing servers and server populations. Between being a staff member on two private servers (total of 1 years experience) and running my own medium sized server on two separate occasions (about another years worth of experience) as well as being in the role of a "role model" rank for about 6 months to a year. This particular experience has shown me that being a staff member on a server can be very stressful, people tend to only want you to help them and get mad if you don't, as well as bombard you with requests upon seeing you.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Well im Quite responsible, Im patient Towards annyoing Players, I wont Snap And Mkae them feel unwelcome or scared to aks anymore Questions Also Some strength I have had in my life is that I am an excellent reader and listener, I know how to listen to Multiple people at one and still be able to do what I'm doing. another strength iv had on Minecraft is that in a great helper and I know my technical issues in case people need help with there Tech/game. The last strength I can think of that I have is that I Know the rules and remember all the rules within the server and other op prison servers I have played on and I follow All rules that are set for me and other people.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
Welcome players and point them out in the right direction if they have questions.
Enforce the Terms of Service and Rules, and deals out punishments by using the Infraction Table.
Actively search for grief on the servers by using our logging tools.
Process bans by collecting evidence and making a report about the ban.
Moderate communication channels.
Moderate Forums.
Moderate in-game chat.

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes, I am able to record people if they do something wrong and i need evidence.

Anything else we should know?
No, Not Really Thats all i got to say in the Application

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

Taracait

ELITE
Taracait
Taracait
ELITE
Ratings
38 10
+1, you have met all of the requirements. This is a very good application. You put a lot of effort into it. I hope you get accepted! :)

Jackyyy

Ratings
26 1
Wow... ok uhm let's get into topic..

Overall, this is a good application and you seem very nice but do you have at least 50+ playtime in total?

Rating: +1

(It Will change to a 0.5 if you don't have 50 hours :/..)

Aloro

SrMod | Helper Management
Senior Mod
ELITE
MVP+
VIP
Helper Management
Mapper
Aloro
Aloro
Senior Mod
Ratings
514 27
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Manacube Staff. I have good news, your application has passed the reviewing stages and has moved on to the next step.

Please note this does NOT mean you are accepted, we are now reviewing your history on the Manacube server and looking at your characteristics in more depth. You will be notified in the near future on any update we have regarding your application.

If you have any questions, please start a conversation with me on the forums or on discord. You can find me on discord at [Aloro#3550], I am quicker to respond there.

Also, be aware that I do not discuss applications while moderating or playing in-game and do not reply to forum posts about specific staff applications.

The application will now be locked from public comments but still viewable.

Thank you,
Aloro

Status
Not open for further replies.