Poll of the week #1: Are you doing online school this school year?

Are you doing online school?

• All In-Class

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
I know it's different for many people depending on where you live, but I'm wondering how many people are doing online school in the fall, learning at school, or a mixture. And also reply in the comments if you like online school or not, and why.:mc_79-0:

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
My uni is doing first term all online for every students and for second term (if there is no change in Covid by then) they will offer a select few classes to be done in person, however if students prefer to do their learning online to be safe, they can do so. That means I get to live at home all year for free instead of renting a place in the same city as my uni!! I call that a win!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
My college was giving us the option to choose how we wanted to do our classes for this semester, until like 3 days ago when they decided that it will be all online until spring. I had intended to do my lab classes there, as I'd need the equipment or like, chemicals for my engineering and chemistry courses. And was going to do the rest from home.
I dont know how they're going to do the labs now, especially for plastics engineering. It's so specific and complex that there isnt really anything online for it.
But I'm much more comfortable now knowing I'll be safer.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
We still don't know yet. Our school will start in September via Zoom and other applications, but we aren't sure if the online school will continue during this whole term or just for a couple of months. But I'm not complaining coz I can enjoy the pleasure of my home while having lessons xD. I hope the Coronavirus will soon settle down and we will be all safe <3

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
im a little late to reply, but my school is doing all in school classes (for now)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Our school gave us the option to do school from home, or in person. They will be taking preventative measures, such as face shields being mandatory and shorter days/class periods.