Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Thanks for letting me make the parkour for your map! I really like the build, so I was really happy when I got to!

but imagine nerfing my parkour without me :0
(p.s. they are too easy now :D)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Great map! I believe this fits the Hard difficulty a lot better than some of the recent maps (cough, BenchPress cough, AirHockey) and it is quite fun to play. I don't see a reason for this map's rejection, unless the theme is unoriginal (which might actually be, as the theme is simply a pond.)

Thanks for having me test the course and add my input in it's difficulty. Would love to see this added!

Good Luck!

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Pris and Chicken,

I've talked to the other map judges, and I hate to tell you that we're gonna have to reject your map.

The build is just great, and the parkour is very good. We really think you did a great job! The issue is the theme. We already have a map with swans exactly like this (Swalove). Even though you have a pond around the swans with some other smaller builds, it simply isn't original enough to be accepted. We think that if the swans would be changed to a different animal it would be good, but right now we just can't accept it.

We encourage you to change the build to make it more original. If you would like to discuss this further, or if you have any questions, you know where to find me!

Just swan to say: Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.