SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
Hii I like the parkour! c;

The pathing is a lil weird though- I'd personally have the ending on top of the cap/head so the pathing isn't back and fourth like it is
My only concern is the build. As the build is so small, the facial features (nose and chin) blend together as a big blob and it's a lil hard to distinguish all the features. Personally I'd make the build a little bigger so you have more wiggle room and make that chin pop more like Popeye's does.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Also I really recommend picking appropriate coloured barrier markers becuase those red ones take away from the build becuase they really stick out. I recommend searching rhe head data base for a head with an "X" that will blend into your build

kristofk

kristofk
kristofk
Ratings
Also I really recommend picking appropriate coloured barrier markers becuase those red ones take away from the build becuase they really stick out. I recommend searching rhe head data base for a head with an "X" that will blend into your build
Thanks for the respond, i fix it. :)

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello!

I regret to inform you that your map is being REJECTED.

The THEME was good as we have no other maps based around Popeye.

The BUILD was lacking a bit. We are concerned about the shaping of the head. It felt really square and didn't shape well together. Next time try considering enlarging the build, we think the enlarging of the head will allow for the needed shaping it is currently lacking.

The PARKOUR for the most part was good. The parkour was fun to play with nice variance. The pathing at the end was our only problem. It felt confusing and tight.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.