PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
As we all know, one of the most important things to living a happy life is staying positive. However, there will always be something that happens that gets you down. Today, I want to ask you all what are a few things you guys do to feel better? This can be something you do after you get into an argument with someone close to you or even just you waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

For me, I'd say the three things that cheer me up and make me feel better quickly are A) Listening to happy, upbeat music in my bed, B) Watching a funny show or movie, and C) Taking a shower (little unorthodox but whenever I take a shower my mind is cleared and I just feel so much more relaxed).

I'm interested to see what your guys' methods are in the replies!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

When it comes to thinks that give me joy there are a few that come to mind, one of the most important things to me is being productive. Now that I'm on holiday break from college at first it was difficult for me but after some adjustment I found that valuing the little things and setting a routine helped me the most. Every morning and afternoon I make myself a meal and ensure that I clean or do holiday related activities in the in-between time.

I found a cute app as well that has given me joy, it is just an idle game based around penguins.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Talking to friends is great.
Unfortunately, I haven't talked much with the majority of my friends since quarantine as we all do separate things, but pre-quarantine hanging out with friends was epic

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Howdy Howdy!

When it comes to thinks that give me joy there are a few that come to mind, one of the most important things to me is being productive. Now that I'm on holiday break from college at first it was difficult for me but after some adjustment I found that valuing the little things and setting a routine helped me the most. Every morning and afternoon I make myself a meal and ensure that I clean or do holiday related activities in the in-between time.

I found a cute app as well that has given me joy, it is just an idle game based around penguins.
I have such a love/hate relationship with routines. I hate the idea of having them but over summer I was dying to start school again just to have some sort of daily schedule, but now I don't want the schedule anymore. Very weird.

Also nice job finding the Dacon Simulator on the app store

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I like to simply put my shoes on and ride around on my bike
Nothing like some outdoor physical activities to clear your mind :D

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Music is love, music is life. It has gotten me through the darkest time and it always will have that effect on me.

I can't wait till corona is over to like actually go out and chill with friends :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
As a creative/artistic person, when I'm feeling down I like to write down what I'm feeling, or draw something. It's kinda strange how when I've been down I've been able to create my most "poetic" works. People would ask me if I'm quoting song lyrics but no, I was just free versing lol. It's like... in that story where everyone starts breaking into song? I believe they call it a musical :thinking:
I think I like talking to humans, but I also think COVID has made it weird for me... like I've forgotten how to socialize, but isn't that what I've been doing this whole time? Lol.
I find playing with a pet makes me happy, unfortunately, I don't have any pets anymore... but my school has brought in therapy dogs on exam days and despite being stressed about it, being able to pet those doggos made me feel more relaxed.
Ya'll are awesome, don't mind me I'm just gonna keep vibing in the corner with a pen and sketchbook :D

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
- Play ManaCube
- Watch YouTube
- musicmusicmusicmusicmusicmusicmusicmusic

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hanging out with friends, listening to music, reading, drawing, watching a stream on Twitch.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
screaming

bing

ELITE
bingic
bingic
ELITE
Ratings
24 1
As we all know, one of the most important things to living a happy life is staying positive. However, there will always be something that happens that gets you down. Today, I want to ask you all what are a few things you guys do to feel better? This can be something you do after you get into an argument with someone close to you or even just you waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

For me, I'd say the three things that cheer me up and make me feel better quickly are A) Listening to happy, upbeat music in my bed, B) Watching a funny show or movie, and C) Taking a shower (little unorthodox but whenever I take a shower my mind is cleared and I just feel so much more relaxed).

I'm interested to see what your guys' methods are in the replies!
spreading positive vibes, keep it up!

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
I would say that music helps, but in all honesty it doesn't really clear my mind it just distracts me. I tend to start associating things around me with the music and it turns happy music kinda sad for me. To counter that I go on long walks at night, or I draw how I'm feeling. I also write songs and sing them

Last edited:

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Play Minecraft or watch a movie to distract myself. Don’t really gravitate towards music when I’m sad but sometimes I just have this strong desire to listen to a specific song and then it makes me feel better even if I wasn’t sad before.