Possible ways to stop Tp pad loops

markoni3732001

PATRON
markoni3732001
markoni3732001
Patron
Ratings
We all know the feeling if you hop on a tp pad and cz. of bad internet, lag, bugs .... you are stuck.
Well this prob. doesn't have to be like that.

Just curious if you could invent that you stop TPing if you shift.
Ik you have serious work to do but would be bombing.

Or just in generall a tp stop option.

markoni3732001

PATRON
markoni3732001
markoni3732001
Patron
Ratings
welp not that it helps much in all cases since you prob. don't have /fly time all the time but /fly sometimes solves it if you are still able to enter chat
(spoiler) most of the time you aren't able to enter chat and do /fly mid tp loop

Also don't do that suffcation sometimes included.

Last edited:

markoni3732001

PATRON
markoni3732001
markoni3732001
Patron
Ratings
Further investigated this topic and found out that you can sometimes do /home if you have a hotkey (e.g. lunar client ) for it and take a lag spike wich is longer then 4 seconds

Further I noticed a weard bug that you can get while tp looping not sure what triggered it but I dropped out at germany (My base is in Alaska) as far as it appears to be it was a /wild cmd without doing /wild since i can't enter chat by typing mid tp-loop

Update on the weard bug it appears if you tp- loop for to long or to often but appears to not have a set time/loop count cz. second time was shorter experiment as far as I noticed.
One time 100 loops no /wild bug appeared so should be random.

This time it /wild 'ed me to africas ocean over madagascar.

Update again on the loop- /wild bug I just got /wild 'ed to the same africa ocean spot as before.

Last edited:

markoni3732001

PATRON
markoni3732001
markoni3732001
Patron
Ratings
Ok new Infos I died many times now cz . i tried to see a pattern in what causes the suffocating bug and I was able to Isolate 1 big matter for when it happens, if you do W+shift(sprint) that causes death often
As i heard from @Anndre this happend to him as well and he as well tried to tp to nether so maybe a nether exclusive bug.

Last edited: