Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
“Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it's easier than explaining what is killing you inside.”

― The Joker - Heath Ledger

NoPoint

Ratings
"Human touch. Our first form of communication. Safety, security, comfort, all in the gentle caress of a finger. Or the brush of lips on a soft cheek. It connects us when we’re happy, bolsters us in times of fear, excites us in times of passion and love. We need that touch from the one we love, almost as much as we need air to breathe. But I never understood the importance of touch. His touch. Until I couldn’t have it. " [Five Feet Apart].

I love this quote, deeply just because two of my best friends have CF (cystic fibrosis) - which "Cystic fibrosis affects the cells that produce mucus, sweat, and digestive juices. It causes these fluids to become thick and sticky. They then plug up tubes, ducts, and passageways. "

One thing a lot of people don't understand about CF, is if you go around another person who has CF, they can get incredibly sick, and actually pass away due to the different forms of CF. This movie quote represents two young lovers who fall in love, and inevitably want to date, but can't because they both have CF. With my friends, they're not in love, but imagine not being able to be in quarantine your whole life with people? Always, having to stand 6 feet apart.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
" HaRrY diD yOu pUT yOuR nAmE iN ThE gObLeT of FiRE ? "