Rejected PottyTime - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

piebrian5

Ratings
The build is alright but it’s very floaty especially at the start before it gets to the toilet which makes the build not look as good. I haven’t tried the map so I can’t comment on the difficulty. However I can see that almost all of the jumps are either normal blocks or ladders which makes the map very repetitive and boring. If you fixed these 2 things I think you could have a great map good luck

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The parkour is a good length/difficulty, but very floaty and repetitive. The build isn't bad, but as far as I know, there's a dropper map on Mana with a toilet in it that looks somewhat like this, making it unoriginal. -1 if that's right, +0 if I'm mistaken.

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
remove that floating pk

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
The parkour is a good length/difficulty, but very floaty and repetitive. The build isn't bad, but as far as I know, there's a dropper map on Mana with a toilet in it that looks somewhat like this, making it unoriginal. -1 if that's right, +0 if I'm mistaken.
also maybe make this less gross because this is kinda gross to look at

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Macksie,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a bathroom-related map (Bathroom).
The build is accurate to a toilet, and it does contain some details (but I have to agree with some above comments that it does make it seem kind of gross. Our other bathroom map isn't like this).
The parkour is
floaty a lot of the time, which is a bit of a downside. Also in this picture, the start of the map is easily identifiable. On your actual plot, I can't tell where the map starts. The map is also confusing, and there are a lot of impossible jumps.
I believe this map would fit the
medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.