Accepted pp5000 Locked Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
3 1
Your Username: pp5000

Date when locked: I'm not sure but around early 2018.

Why you were locked? I was on 1.12 and I was lagging on all the jumps and Shron, if you remember him, was monitoring me and he thought I was hacking so he locked me.

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before? I've been banned like 4 times for spam and locked once before.

--------------------------------------------------

Why should your account be unlocked? I believe that my ban was a misapprehension considering that I was on 1.12 on a 1.8.9 parkour course. It is my fault that I was on 1.12, but that isn't any excuse to lock me.

Any evidence to support your appeal: I have no evidence since my obs at that time only set the screen as 1.8.9.

--------------------------------------------------

InfinityxKatrina

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
MVP+
Ratings
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal, and I apologize for the late response. I will be putting this into reviewing while I discuss your lock with fellow staff. This may take time, so please be patient. If you have any questions, you can contact me on discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229).

~Kristina

InfinityxKatrina

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Map Judge
InfinityxKatrina
InfinityxKatrina
MVP+
Ratings
Hello,

I am happy to tell you that your appeal is being accepted! After talking with fellow Parkour staff, we have decided that you deserve a second chance. However, I would like to remind you that hacking is not allowed anywhere on Manacube, and if you are found to be hacking, it will result in a ban and/or a lock.
If you have any questions, you may contact me via discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229).

~Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.