Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi everyone!
I love /prefix and love the mvp+ tag I think it'd be awesome to be able to use /prefix for Vip, Vip+ Mvp, Mvp+
So you'd be able disguise yourself as every rank. Perhaps this would only be an mvp+ or Elite perk nonetheless I think it'd be a cool feature.

I will eventually post this to https://suggestions.manacube.com but I wanted to see what everyone thought first.

Raptor

RebeliousHaz

Dedicated Member
VIP+
RebeliousHaz
RebeliousHaz
VIP+
Ratings
60 1
I feel like it would stay as an MVP+ and Elite perk only, but having it for the rest of the donator ranks would be nice. Especially for if you want to match colours with your nickname/chat.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
So currently as elites you can change your prefix between Mvp+ and Elite which I should’ve explained in my post. I think it would be cool if they extended it to allow you to appear as any rank not just Elite and Mvp+ @RebeliousHaz

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
Just to add to this point raptor, I would love to be able to change the whole colour of the the writing also. For example, at the moment you can change the ‘+’ in ‘MVP+’. I would love to be able to change the colour of the MVP too?

RebeliousHaz

Dedicated Member
VIP+
RebeliousHaz
RebeliousHaz
VIP+
Ratings
60 1
So currently as elites you can change your prefix between Mvp+ and Elite which I should’ve explained in my post. I think it would be cool if they extended it to allow you to appear as any rank not just Elite and Mvp+ @RebeliousHaz
Yeah sorry, I misunderstood, but that would still be a good thing. I dont have anything that matches my vip+ tag hehe.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Just to add to this point raptor, I would love to be able to change the whole colour of the the writing also. For example, at the moment you can change the ‘+’ in ‘MVP+’. I would love to be able to change the colour of the MVP too?
I like the thought of it but I think it might make chat a bit too colourful if you know what I mean. Also elites have this feature and its the sort've perk I would expect to stay with that rank to be perfectly honest.

Yeah sorry, I misunderstood, but that would still be a good thing. I dont have anything that matches my vip+ tag hehe.
No to be honest my original post is a bit of a mess including the poll! Thanks for asking the question so I could clear it up. <3

PewPewMelon

ELITE
PewPewMelon
PewPewMelon
ELITE
Ratings
i like the idea that we can disguise our rank to any kind of rank, would be cool if we can also turn off the ranks and show us as normal members once in awhile. +1 definitely

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I like the idea, but prefix isnt on parkour still which dacon said he will fix after a restart happend but never did.....

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69