Preparation for The List

Kiltons

ELITE
Ratings
Hello!

As some of you may know, I'm currently putting together a solid list of suggestions & fixes for the Factions server. A lot of time will be put into preparing a final forums post to help mediate the on-going disrespect, and frustration on both sides. We're all interested in the growth of Factions/ManaCube, so let's make a solid presentation for Staff.

Feel free to drop suggestions, existing bugs, add-ons, anything you believe will help in the growth of ManaCube Factions. I may include them in the final list.

I wish it doesn't have to be said, but keep this post clear of disrespect. Only include what you think should be implemented/taken out.

A public revisal will be available once the rough draft is created!

S/O to Aidan & related personnel for the starting list. Well done!

Last edited:

LilCrzPanda

PATRON+
TrackPxd
TrackPxd
Patron+
Ratings
Make hiding value illegal if you raid you have to place the value you cannot keep it hidden until 24 hours before payout as it then becomes unfair, Also add a spawner expiry to counter hiding value!!!
Do et do et now!

Ratings
I just made a post last night suggesting a faction mana bank because the large amounts of mana needed for the faction upgrades is just too much for 1 person to do alone, especially with how short the season is. Another thing that I feel would be helpful is if it would show a factions rank & what spawners they have when you /f who them instead of needing to search ftop page by page for them to find this information.

Riffet

Dedicated Member
Ratings
37 5
Incase this hasn't been added:

Buff both the Diminisher boss & it's Rewards.
Increase volcano size/make Silverfish actually useful (and make them stack)

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Okay, in all seriousness, I think that a server wide VPN blocker would be extremely effective in blocking hackers, that can just come back on alts with VPN's. This would not only benefit factions, but all other servers, and especially KitPvP!

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Okay, in all seriousness, I think that a server wide VPN blocker would be extremely effective in blocking hackers, that can just come back on alts with VPN's. This would not only benefit factions, but all other servers, and especially KitPvP!
I know quite a few people that play on vpns without being banned or anything so they wouldnt be able to play on vpn? and in factions there is people that do bad stuff and people use vpns to feel safer.

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Add a broke boi title!

Riffet

Dedicated Member
Ratings
37 5
More things;

Increase shield time from 12 hours to 14 or 16.

Increase grace period from 5 days to 7.

Sorry for the short lists, i just thought of these amd decided to put them on the list. xo

LouiseNorth

ELITE
LouiseNorth
LouiseNorth
ELITE
Ratings
8 4
should add a cane claim so that alts arnt needed ;D
defo needs an eco change
BIG SUGGESTION: advertise server ;D
also LouiseNorth should not be able to be banned
get rid of this ded forums and use tickets in discord 3-5 days for a reply hm smh for factions that slow of a reply is just not good ;d
hmmmmm make it so u can marry multiply people at a time ngl 1 is boring ;D
if staff did all of this factions would be 75% better
also dont allowed staff to play since we all know milkcappers plays but he folds in grace

oh as trench pics should insta break blocks in fac claims this /break shit with elite is so bs
gn xx

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
should add a cane claim so that alts arnt needed ;D
defo needs an eco change
BIG SUGGESTION: advertise server ;D
also LouiseNorth should not be able to be banned
get rid of this ded forums and use tickets in discord 3-5 days for a reply hm smh for factions that slow of a reply is just not good ;d
hmmmmm make it so u can marry multiply people at a time ngl 1 is boring ;D
if staff did all of this factions would be 75% better
also dont allowed staff to play since we all know milkcappers plays but he folds in grace

oh as trench pics should insta break blocks in fac claims this /break shit with elite is so bs
gn xx

I am only replying because some of these things have already been suggested and turned down or added- so I don't want kiltons to waste him time adding them to his fancy list.

Hey homie, we will not be doing discord tickets, I will add a bullet list to why (please no huge argument over it)
- Forum tickets are more organized and simple
- having it on the forums helps decrease the amount of joke tickets/no effort tickets.
- players often get banned on the discord, why would we cut off our connection to them?
- We had over 8,000 tickets this year- I just truly don't think moving that to the discord is the best idea.
- message me for full list.
AND TRUST ME I know the pros to discord tickets, i've been in discords with ticket systems. We did talk about this suggestion and seriously consider it, it is just not a possibility. Honestly- if you make a good ticket is can be handled in less than a day- the time issue would not be solved by moving to discord.

Staff are not allowed to play on their main accounts but they can on alts, so that suggestion has already been implemented!

If you could explain more about the Eco I'd appreciate!

thank you for your suggestions!

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Make eco more pvp based so volcano is more rewarding and better than cane but has a risk (that u can get killed). Like increasing silverfish prices and make them stack etc etc

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
- Shields should be disabled in the last 24-48 hours of each payout week
- If hiding value is allowed you should have to place within the the last 72 hours of each payout week. Mining should have a bigger cost to discourage it.

Last edited:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Last edited:

Penawar

ELITE
Penawar
Penawar
ELITE
Ratings
12 1
I agree to some extent to this but the problem with this its also a Privacy feature so your IP doesn't get leaked because tons of databases get leaked all the time I personally use a VPN because the majority of the servers I've played have had some form of IP leak.

WarmeTenenkaas

ELITE
WarmeTenenkaas
WarmeTenenkaas
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
remove/revamp Volcano, lava is shit to pvp on, its way too small and people can just run up the pillars or the side of the map and camp there. Its not suitable to pvp at all. Some [redacted] thought it was a good idea to make a staircase down to volcano and back into safety ?? Make it a way bigger area, let there be a warp with a 1 way exit (portal in the corner somewhere that tps you to WARZONE outside spawn ), also add an outpost (in darkzone) which gives every fac member money every 15 or 30min and some other boosts. The silverfish are basically useless rn, either place way more of them in groups and actually let them stack or just remove them. Since you guys have a kilton shop with souls (hella overpriced still lol) let the silverfish have a 100% droprate on their head and some netherstars/whatever that you can sell for alot of money

For pvp, its absolute dogshit lol. You take you take no kb at all, which makes forcing impossible. About the dmg, there is 0% chance of quickdropping on manacube, your helm will break before you have to throw your first potion. Its basically who breaks the others gear first. About armor dura, your armor breaks waaaaayyyy too fast, even in duels your helmet/boots will break before you run out of potions.

For the rest, throwable ceggs are rlly bad, its basically a buggy cegg which will 90% of the time despawn or not blow up anything at all. The blast radius is way too small on those. Either make them cheaper in /shop or just make them charged throwables ( and yes ik charged throwables are in /kilton but aint nobody gonna pay 500 souls or whatever the price is for a cegg that will probs despawn when you throw it against a block)

Seems that a lot of people are crying about the 5 day grace, in my opinion its better but atleast change the eco for that, increase the tnt droprate last day of grace, make gen buckets way cheaper (also increase the gen speed), make them blocks (enchanted blocks instead of gen buckets which you can get so people can actually print in their base and world edit in oceans if you guys dont already do that. Also make it like 1-2 chunks of finnisters max)

If you guys keep the finnister rule 5 chunks thats fine too, but atleast make it so you can use any cannon speed under y 10 (this doesnt mean that you can put a 255 at y 10 and float all the way up, you have to SHOOT at y10 or below, but ake sure that revs still need to be 3sec)

still think forums is shit lol discord is better

Last edited by a moderator:

Aidan3521

ELITE
Aidan3521
Aidan3521
ELITE
Ratings
remove/revamp Volcano, lava is shit to pvp on, its way too small and people can just run up the pillars or the side of the map and camp there. Its not suitable to pvp at all. Some [redacted] thought it was a good idea to make a staircase down to volcano and back into safety ?? Make it a way bigger area, let there be a warp with a 1 way exit (portal in the corner somewhere that tps you to WARZONE outside spawn ), also add an outpost (in darkzone) which gives every fac member money every 15 or 30min and some other boosts. The silverfish are basically useless rn, either place way more of them in groups and actually let them stack or just remove them. Since you guys have a kilton shop with souls (hella overpriced still lol) let the silverfish have a 100% droprate on their head and some netherstars/whatever that you can sell for alot of money

For pvp, its absolute dogshit lol. You take you take no kb at all, which makes forcing impossible. About the dmg, there is 0% chance of quickdropping on manacube, your helm will break before you have to throw your first potion. Its basically who breaks the others gear first. About armor dura, your armor breaks waaaaayyyy too fast, even in duels your helmet/boots will break before you run out of potions.

For the rest, throwable ceggs are rlly bad, its basically a buggy cegg which will 90% of the time despawn or not blow up anything at all. The blast radius is way too small on those. Either make them cheaper in /shop or just make them charged throwables ( and yes ik charged throwables are in /kilton but aint nobody gonna pay 500 souls or whatever the price is for a cegg that will probs despawn when you throw it against a block)

Seems that a lot of people are crying about the 5 day grace, in my opinion its better but atleast change the eco for that, increase the tnt droprate last day of grace, make gen buckets way cheaper (also increase the gen speed), make them blocks (enchanted blocks instead of gen buckets which you can get so people can actually print in their base and world edit in oceans if you guys dont already do that. Also make it like 1-2 chunks of finnisters max)

If you guys keep the finnister rule 5 chunks thats fine too, but atleast make it so you can use any cannon speed under y 10 (this doesnt mean that you can put a 255 at y 10 and float all the way up, you have to SHOOT at y10 or below, but ake sure that revs still need to be 3sec)

still think forums is shit lol discord is better
Majority of this are all desperately needed for mana facs the rate at which factions is going is just a glorified skyblock map with poor cannoning.

Riffet

Dedicated Member
Ratings
37 5
Increase crapple dooldown to litteraly ANYTHING. Im about to quickdrop a kid and the motherfucker chugs a stack of crapples and ESCAPES FROM VOLCANO using the FUCKING STAIRS so i have gotten a wapping 0 PROPER KILLS in volcano.

Optimize your jar because appereantly yall just slapped it in and called it a day.

Ill add more thing later when i remember them

EDIT: make a /mana pay (user) (amount) so me and the boys can pay 1 guy to upgrade the shit in f upgrade.

EDIT 2: KEEP THE 400$ PAYPAL. AINT NO ONE GONNA PLAY A DEAD AND BUGGED SERVER FOR 200$