Preparation for The List

Aidan3521

ELITE
Aidan3521
Aidan3521
ELITE
Ratings
Increase crapple dooldown to litteraly ANYTHING. Im about to quickdrop a kid and the motherfucker chugs a stack of crapples and ESCAPES FROM VOLCANO using the FUCKING STAIRS so i have gotten a wapping 0 PROPER KILLS in volcano.

Optimize your jar because appereantly yall just slapped it in and called it a day.

Ill add more thing later when i remember them

EDIT: make a /mana pay (user) (amount) so me and the boys can pay 1 guy to upgrade the shit in f upgrade.

EDIT 2: KEEP THE 400$ PAYPAL. AINT NO ONE GONNA PLAY A DEAD AND BUGGED SERVER FOR 200$
are they gonna decrease payout again? wot

Penawar

ELITE
Penawar
Penawar
ELITE
Ratings
12 1
should add a cane claim so that alts arnt needed ;D
defo needs an eco change
BIG SUGGESTION: advertise server ;D
also LouiseNorth should not be able to be banned
get rid of this ded forums and use tickets in discord 3-5 days for a reply hm smh for factions that slow of a reply is just not good ;d
hmmmmm make it so u can marry multiply people at a time ngl 1 is boring ;D
if staff did all of this factions would be 75% better
also dont allowed staff to play since we all know milkcappers plays but he folds in grace

oh as trench pics should insta break blocks in fac claims this /break shit with elite is so bs
gn xx
Could use a server-side chunk loaders

Kiltons

ELITE
Ratings
Since the main list may get more attraction, maybe I'll add a poll concept w/ all the suggestions that were contributed. Ya'll will have to add towards the publicity of it, granted it's taken into account by staff.

Riffet

Dedicated Member
Ratings
37 5
im here again :)

Hourly KOTH's, will increase the amount of people who want to go to koth.
(Add KOTH specific rewards, to entice people to go)

Increase amount of money recieved from spawners, since atm, theyre just used for value purposes.

Cane chunks would be pretty nice, so if its possible, consider adding it. (Basically, you can grow cane without alts)

Already said in a different post but, 5 MANS 16 HOUR SHIELDS would be pretty LIT.

Ill add more later when i think about em