Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
Everyone who plays kit pvp knows that when it comes to prestiging, at the moment you can only go to four. Prestige 5 requires all the achievements which cannot be obtained atm. The KOTH achievement doesn't work (because the plugin has not been added yet). I think i speak for the community when i say that kit pvp is kind of bland right now. KOTH will boost it and being able to have more than 4 achievements.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hello Tubby,
As a KitPvP player myself. I understand that it must be bland when you have nothing to do after finishing the 4 prestiges you currently can do. To speed up the process of implementing KOTH, I suggest making a suggestion
here. Admins and higher staff members, As well as Dakota, check them routinely and if it gets a lot of upvotes, there is a higher potential for KOTH to be implemented.

Chris (lmfaohoe)

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
Hello Tubby,
As a KitPvP player myself. I understand that it must be bland when you have nothing to do after finishing the 4 prestiges you currently can do. To speed up the process of implementing KOTH, I suggest making a suggestion
here. Admins and higher staff members, As well as Dakota, check them routinely and if it gets a lot of upvotes, there is a higher potential for KOTH to be implemented.

Chris (lmfaohoe)
Thanks I will surely do that!