Pretzel's Giveaway - Legit Everything I have Cause I'm Quitting

pretzel3567

ELITE
Pretzel3567
Pretzel3567
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
THIS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th AT 2 PM EDT, THE BIGGEST GIVEAWAY IN THE HISTORY OF OLYMPUS WILL TAKE PLACE.

Here is a list of everything you could earn (In no particular order):

Mysterio Helmet
Magic Boots
Lucky Emerald Sword
Shamrock Shovel
Herobrines Sword
Freedom Axe
Snowball Blaster
Candy Cane Bow
Cupids Bow
RainBow

Rainbow Shovel
Full Grinch Set

Full Lucky Emerald Set

91 cubits, and 12m mana.

In total this is roughly 400 cubits in value.

So you are all probably wondering, how on earth are you gonna give away all this stuff.

Well boys, the plan is simple. First there will be a pvp tournament taking place in the volcano. It will be a 1v1 single elimination with the finals being a best of 3. After the tournament your place will determine how many points you will recieve, more on this later. The gear used for the pvp will be provided my me. It will be the MVP+ Kit, no gaps. No pots or ces will be allowed. Your inv will be checked prior to and during the fight.

After the pvp tournament, there will be a scavanger hunt where you will be tasked to find the locations of some number of my alts. This will take place on creative, If anyone who has a really cool creative build, preferably large and has a bunch of places to hide, that would like to allow me to use it that would be amazing. If not, then I'll just use the creative spawn. The order in which you all find them will determine how many points you recieve. For example the first person to find all the alts will get say 30 points, and then the next person may get 20, and so on until no more points are to be earned. There will be 3 rounds of this, all with different alt locations.

Now, onto the points. Once the 2 events are over you will be able to spend your points to buy items that you want, this means that if you want a really nice item, for example the freedom axe, you will want to get a large number of points. If you feel so inclined, I will allow people to trade points for whatever value they deem fair between 2 participants. At the end, people will get to choose their items in a random order. So for example say you earned 10 points, you could get the Snowball Blaster, or you could get say 5 cubits and 1.5m mana (300k/cubit)

Here is the break down of points (points are equal to 1 cubit of value)

PVP:
1st Place: 50
2nd Place: 35
3rd Place: 20
4th Place: 12
5-8th Place: 5

Scavanger Hunt:
1st Place: 30
2nd Place: 20
3rd Place: 15
4th Place: 12
5-8th Place: 5

Rember that there are 3 round of the Scavanger Hunt, that is why the points are much lower than the pvp.

Here are the values for all of the items you could win.

1600916852931.png

If anyone has any ideas to improve this giveaway, please tell me.

Here is the link to signup for the giveaway, It is assumed that you will participate in both events, if you don't wish to participate in one just tell me.

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
It's sad to see such a prominent player leave! You will always remain in our memories and hearts.
We are truly blessed that you are giving these items away.

but since I SUCK at pvp, and I rage scavenger hunts... could you maybe give like one item away at complete randomness? <3

Just wondering, is there a reason you're quitting? I know a lot of people have school around this time so is this your reason? Are you coming back next season...? without anything... :(.

Also, how long do you expect the competition to be going on? I've got some stuff planned for Saturday and I really don't want to miss out!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Awhh that's so nice of you. Sadly this event is gonna happen at 2am my time so I'm not gonna be able to participate :/. I hope I can still get some items or something from people xD. Good luck to everyone <3

pretzel3567

ELITE
Pretzel3567
Pretzel3567
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
It's sad to see such a prominent player leave! You will always remain in our memories and hearts.
We are truly blessed that you are giving these items away.

but since I SUCK at pvp, and I rage scavenger hunts... could you maybe give like one item away at complete randomness? <3

Just wondering, is there a reason you're quitting? I know a lot of people have school around this time so is this your reason? Are you coming back next season...? without anything... :(.

Also, how long do you expect the competition to be going on? I've got some stuff planned for Saturday and I really don't want to miss out!
Yeah I can give one item away at random, or if people would prefer I could just have it all be random. I just kinda figured that since its so big doing a simple random giveaway would be kinda lame. As for why i'm quitting, its just not fun. I'm not sure if i'll ever come back. Also I legit have no idea how long it will go. If not enough people sign up I might just make it all random/dp or something.

tiinsy

ELITE
tiinsy
tiinsy
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
Just wanted to once again say thanks for the event. It was a reallyfun time and greatly organised! Thanks again and I hope to see you return back to Manacube sometime in the near future! :D