Not open for further replies.

itsbuz

MVP+
alphabuz
alphabuz
MVP+
Ratings
7 3
I have nothing against DatShop as a person, just I don't think anyone without factions knowledge should play, let alone staff on a factions server

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Anyone is allowed to play factions, Manacube is a place where everyone is welcome as long as they aren't breaking any of the rules or hurting others. Just because someone doesn't know anything about factions doesn't mean they SHOULDN'T be allowed to play. I understand that you may be frustrated, and yes... if someone isn't knowledgeable in the game mode they shouldn't be staff, but if they weren't knowledgeable, then they wouldn't have been made staff in the first place. All the Manacube staff are very competent and are good at what they do. Remember that they are human, and make mistakes too! They can't be perfect, they all have their strengths and weaknesses. But I believe that's part of the beautiful thing of being part of the Manacube staff team- they can all work together to help one another out. If one person is weak in one area another mod is strong in, the mod that is strong in that area can support the one who is weaker. All the staff are wonderful amazing individuals, and I know that isn't to say that some don't do what they are supposed to. However, this is NOT an excuse to go around bashing them in public on the forums. These kinds of concerns should be handled privately through the reports section on the forums.

kairewyr

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
39 3
Chill buddy,if you really want to demote the staff on any reasons. Please report a staff on forums but not here man.also you need to proof that he doing bad things

itsbuz

MVP+
alphabuz
alphabuz
MVP+
Ratings
7 3
Chill buddy,if you really want to demote the staff on any reasons. Please report a staff on forums but not here man.also you need to proof that he doing bad things
Sunset just null n voids any proof that comes up about it lol, the guy legit admitted to encasing spawners and checking walls for another fac while in /v

itsbuz

MVP+
alphabuz
alphabuz
MVP+
Ratings
7 3
Anyone is allowed to play factions, Manacube is a place where everyone is welcome as long as they aren't breaking any of the rules or hurting others. Just because someone doesn't know anything about factions doesn't mean they SHOULDN'T be allowed to play. I understand that you may be frustrated, and yes... if someone isn't knowledgeable in the game mode they shouldn't be staff, but if they weren't knowledgeable, then they wouldn't have been made staff in the first place. All the Manacube staff are very competent and are good at what they do. Remember that they are human, and make mistakes too! They can't be perfect, they all have their strengths and weaknesses. But I believe that's part of the beautiful thing of being part of the Manacube staff team- they can all work together to help one another out. If one person is weak in one area another mod is strong in, the mod that is strong in that area can support the one who is weaker. All the staff are wonderful amazing individuals, and I know that isn't to say that some don't do what they are supposed to. However, this is NOT an excuse to go around bashing them in public on the forums. These kinds of concerns should be handled privately through the reports section on the forums.
igy but he really doesn’t have factions knowledge, when i played as his faction leader he was kicked for NOT knowing what he was doing, again, nothing personal and i’m sure he’s a chill guy, regardless of his personality he doesn’t have factions knowledge, like a lot of players on this “factions” server

kairewyr

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
39 3
Wasn’t me that was involved with the encasing / wall checking issues. Also, i’m banned on mana and have been about 20 times lol
I checked your Ign doesn't existed and I checked your history ign and your current ign is buzmann
Screenshot_20200629_080824.jpg

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!!

If you are having trouble with a specific staff member, please file a staff report including proof. Sunset has already mentioned this in your previous thread and eventually even closed it. Instead of deciding to make another tread about the same thing, I suggest you actually make a staff report. I will be closing this thread too for the same reasons the other one got closed. Please do not make another public thread about this.

Have a great day,
warlord9120.

///thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.