Rejected PrinceOfPersia - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

tRWUurga724kuKSr

Ratings
  • Username(s) ; Urothun, BDOsborne
  • Map name ; PrinceOfPersia
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional) ; Down
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it ; /plot h Urothun 1 OR /plot h 62;14
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps) ; Insane
  • Number of jumps (Optional) ; 123 jumps
javaw_7zrpTjtE0A.png
javaw_qzZJ3IRMTu.png
javaw_GkwLUyafrt.png
javaw_IPpJIs2aAW.png
javaw_D3zecjPPRB.png
javaw_3vVyu3SBJ4.png
javaw_u1sLvbiPwO.png

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I'm speechless.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo Urothun,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Urothun,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME of the map is original so good on you for that !

The BUILD could use some work. It is quite plain and doesn't have enough texture within it. Adding more elements to the outside build and texturing it further to enhance the structure would elevate the build.

The PARKOUR was quite repetitive and inconsistent. There needs to be more directions in the rooms as it got confusing at some parts, and some of the jumps became quite annoying as they were way harder than the other jumps for one cp which caused to inconsistency. Also working on CP placement would be a big plus.

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.