[PRISON IDEA] Magma Expansion

Ratings
Right now magma is fairly simple, and just drops either 100% magma cream or very low chances of boss eggs or netherite scraps, but unlike mining normal stone you do not get gifts which i feel like could be changed. Once you have obtained a few fortune levels magma mining becomes unnecessarily dangerous and unneeded anymore. I recommend there be a gift system like the system for normal mines but it is every 25k or 50k magma mined and you can recieve rare hades related items from it and other good loot. There should also be a leaderboard for magma because there is a personal tracker but no overall leaderboard.

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
I like the idea of adding onto magma as its insignificant and the only reason to mine magma is for the one rebirth than its obsolete. On top of that a gotg is a perfect idea as long as its somewhat worth while whether it be in general or just for a few specific items, I think the hades gotgs should be way less than 25k though as it takes much longer to mine magma. 10k seems like a good amount as long as the rewards are better than normal gotgs when thinking boss eggs should be high chance in the crate also some other exclusive items possibly something that is inspired by the mana sweeper crate or rather boss wins where there's a low chance to get a couple exclusive things like a tag and even a cosmetic item or two but commonly you'll get something like 10k mana on the low end and a boss egg in the middle range with the highest being things exclusive to the new hades gotgs like hades weopons or pieces to the armor set. While writing that impulsively an idea popped into my head for the armor set; when full set is worn magma received is doubled (only counting towards magma not towards gotg counter) and also boosts boss egg chance by 10 percent. maybe the idea isnt great and unbalanced but something needs to be done for magma because it really isnt worth anything when included with the perspective of hades mobs and eggs from it. k bye

Ratings
I like the idea of adding onto magma as its insignificant and the only reason to mine magma is for the one rebirth than its obsolete. On top of that a gotg is a perfect idea as long as its somewhat worth while whether it be in general or just for a few specific items, I think the hades gotgs should be way less than 25k though as it takes much longer to mine magma. 10k seems like a good amount as long as the rewards are better than normal gotgs when thinking boss eggs should be high chance in the crate also some other exclusive items possibly something that is inspired by the mana sweeper crate or rather boss wins where there's a low chance to get a couple exclusive things like a tag and even a cosmetic item or two but commonly you'll get something like 10k mana on the low end and a boss egg in the middle range with the highest being things exclusive to the new hades gotgs like hades weopons or pieces to the armor set. While writing that impulsively an idea popped into my head for the armor set; when full set is worn magma received is doubled (only counting towards magma not towards gotg counter) and also boosts boss egg chance by 10 percent. maybe the idea isnt great and unbalanced but something needs to be done for magma because it really isnt worth anything when included with the perspective of hades mobs and eggs from it. k bye
Yeah! I still feel like 15k or smt like that is good because ive only played for like 11 hours total on the prison server and i already have 30k magma mined, so i feel like 10k would be kind of low, but the full set idea is really good. Thanks for the input and i really hope this gets implemented.

[EDIT: I VERY much have not mined magma the whole time, that may have sounded misleading by my response]