Problem with Server Resource Pack

OceanY

MikeN_Cheese
MikeN_Cheese
Every time I join the server it says that "server resource pack couldn't be applied". And I have already enabled the resource pack in the edit tab from the server list. Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
Hi,

Make sure your Minecraft version is on 1.16+ and try typing /usepack manacube in-game and seeing if this works.

OceanY

MikeN_Cheese
MikeN_Cheese
Hi,

Make sure your Minecraft version is on 1.16+ and try typing /usepack manacube in-game and seeing if this works.

Thanks,

I am currently using 1.17.1, and I've tried using /usepack manacube many times, but every time I tried it just fails.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Are your multiplayer settings for the server set to "Prompt"? I've noticed that when doing this, it sort of validates that you've accepted the pack, whereas sometimes if it's set to "enabled" it might not pop up when you log on for you to accept.

Prompt.png

OceanY

MikeN_Cheese
MikeN_Cheese
Are your multiplayer settings for the server set to "Prompt"? I've noticed that when doing this, it sort of validates that you've accepted the pack, whereas sometimes if it's set to "enabled" it might not pop up when you log on for you to accept.

View attachment 53706
Thanks for the reply.

I have tried to set it to enabled and it asked me to accept the pack, but after it still says that can't override the current resource pack. But I don't have any resource pack other than the default one.

Also, I noticed that you put "play.manacube.com" but I have others telling me is supposed be ".net" rather than ".com". I am wondering which is the correct one.

nick22985

SrMod | Staff Management
Senior Mod
nick22985
nick22985
Senior Mod
Ratings
94 4
Thanks for the reply.

I have tried to set it to enabled and it asked me to accept the pack, but after it still says that can't override the current resource pack. But I don't have any resource pack other than the default one.

Also, I noticed that you put "play.manacube.com" but I have others telling me is supposed be ".net" rather than ".com". I am wondering which is the correct one.
They both work .net is the one that is used more commonly

Also you should try deleting your server resource cache folder in your .minecraft/resourcepacks/

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Both IP's work! As you can see at the top of the forums, it says "play.manacube.com" but either IP should still connect you with no issues.

This is a really strange issue, however! - what happens when you do /usepack manacube? does an error pop up in chat? If you're still having issues, I could possibly send you the file for the texturepack, and you can manually apply it to your "serverresourcepacks" in your .minecraft folder. I can happily walk you through this if you're unsure!

OceanY

MikeN_Cheese
MikeN_Cheese
Both IP's work! As you can see at the top of the forums, it says "play.manacube.com" but either IP should still connect you with no issues.

This is a really strange issue, however! - what happens when you do /usepack manacube? does an error pop up in chat? If you're still having issues, I could possibly send you the file for the texturepack, and you can manually apply it to your "serverresourcepacks" in your .minecraft folder. I can happily walk you through this if you're unsure!
Yes, I have tried "/usepack manacube" and it still won't apply.

Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
hmm, weird that its not working. If what the others have suggested doesn't work i'd recommend trying ./usepack empty and seeing if that works.

OceanY

MikeN_Cheese
MikeN_Cheese
hmm, weird that its not working. If what the others have suggested doesn't work i'd recommend trying ./usepack empty and seeing if that works.
By using /usepack empty", it says that I have already used the pack "empty".

OceanY

MikeN_Cheese
MikeN_Cheese
They both work .net is the one that is used more commonly

Also you should try deleting your server resource cache folder in your .minecraft/resourcepacks/

I have deleted the server resource cache folder in my .minecraft/resourcepacks/ and it still ends up with an error.

nick22985

SrMod | Staff Management
Senior Mod
nick22985
nick22985
Senior Mod
Ratings
94 4

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Thanks for the reply.
Do you know where I could get the manual pack?
You can right click open the server pack in folder with chrome and then it'll download. You might have to unzip or decompress the file, I don't remember it's been a while since I did it.
But for this you'd have to repeat the process every time the pack is updated
Also I'm not sure if manual pack works for the pack equip verification
I've had issues with minecraft logs before and the on remaining option I could think of was to delete and reinstall the whole game. You could try that

View attachment 53706
:hot: sever name

OceanY

MikeN_Cheese
MikeN_Cheese
If you're still having issues, I could possibly send you the file for the texturepack, and you can manually apply it to your "serverresourcepacks" in your .minecraft folder. I can happily walk you through this if you're unsure!
So, may I have the file for the texture pack, please?
Thank you.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
So, may I have the file for the texture pack, please?
Thank you.
Of course! Do you have discord at all? It would be easier to send it there. My discord is hallowqueen#2377 just shoot me a message if possible :)