Project "The Road of the Newbie and the Seller"

Ratings
Of course, I know that I am on the server itself recently (a month ago I first came here), but I have a PROBABLY interesting idea.
As the title of this post suggests, my idea is about the road. The road will be built in different directions - X, Z, -X, -Z. This road will go to and from zero coordinates. At zero coordinates there will be a store (or rather a bazaar or auction) for both advanced and old players of this mode, as well as for beginners who do not have their own Party and resources. Also, there will be all sorts of one-on-one fights and tournaments, a platform for acquaintances (a place where a person can make friends with another person). And just so that you can move faster on a flat surface. For example, as on "The Road of Life", only here is "The Road of the Newbie and the Seller". The road will be built in "Survival" mode.

This idea has not yet been fully finalized, but I hope that some will like it and I will find a single thinker in this matter.

(If you liked the idea, then you should know - the author of this post is about the road from Russia, and she doesn't know English very well)

Thank you very much for reading the post by Russian Player WilburyNotSeen, and I wish you the best of luck!
:mc_279-0:

Last edited by a moderator:

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Of course, I know that I am on the server itself recently (a month ago I first came here), but I have a PROBABLY interesting idea.
As the title of this post suggests, my idea is about the road. The road will be built in different directions - X, Z, -X, -Z. This road will go to and from zero coordinates. At zero coordinates there will be a store (or rather a bazaar or auction) for both advanced and old players of this mode, as well as for beginners who do not have their own Party and resources. Also, there will be all sorts of one-on-one fights and tournaments, a platform for acquaintances (a place where a person can make friends with another person). And just so that you can move faster on a flat surface. For example, as on 2B2T "The Road of Life", only here is "The Road of the Newbie and the Seller". The road will be built in "Survival" mode.

This idea has not yet been fully finalized, but I hope that some will like it and I will find a single thinker in this matter.

(If you liked the idea, then you should know - the author of this post is about the road from Russia, and she doesn't know English very well)

Thank you very much for reading the post by Russian Player WilburyNotSeen, and I wish you the best of luck!
:mc_279-0:
Literacy is sometimes a curse

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
Good idea. It will take some time to build and people may grief it but if you want any help I am always an option.