Status
Not open for further replies.

FemboySkitty

VIP+
FemboySkitty
FemboySkitty
VIP+
Ratings
I think this would be a great idea! It gets tiring telling everybody my pronouns individually (namely via /msg) and as such being able to show my pronouns would certainly save me (alongside many others) a lot of effort. I'm also tired of being misgendered so...

Also to respond to Lil_Marvin, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else. You're not the only person on this server. Nobody is forcing anybody to use the pronouns feature should it be implemented. Whether or not someone wants to declare their pronouns is entirely up to them. If you were to read the suggestion you would see that there is no mention of being required to declare pronouns. You don't even need to run the command should you desire that.

Lil_Marvin

ELITE
Lil_Marvin
Lil_Marvin
ELITE
Ratings
20 19
with such flawed logic you've been sharing, its no wonder you don't believe in pronouns. maybe people havent always been like "my pronouns are _____" for very long, but everyone has pronouns regardless of what you choose for them to be. Everyone learns about grammar and pronouns in elementary school but im guessing since you don't believe in them, you just haven't gotten to that lesson in school yet, which is why this thread might've been a little confusing for you :) if you want me to explain them for you, i surely can
its the changing your pronouns/gender i don’t believe in. You can’t just decide one day to go by they them instead of he

Lil_Marvin

ELITE
Lil_Marvin
Lil_Marvin
ELITE
Ratings
20 19
The best part is that you aren’t going to be forced to participate. Its for people who care for others’ being. You don’t have to get to know others that you dont want to, no one is forcing you.
do h think that if i don’t refer to them by there “pronouns” that i should be punished?

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
its the changing your pronouns/gender i don’t believe in. You can’t just decide one day to go by they them instead of he
how long do you think it should take someone to decide they dont identify with a gender that they were born as?

Lil_Marvin

ELITE
Lil_Marvin
Lil_Marvin
ELITE
Ratings
20 19
It’s honestly just respect. If you were respectful you would no doubt call someone what they wanted to be called. I rarely see you talking in chat so why are you making such a big deal about this if it barely applies to you!?
u must not be on the right server my guy

Lil_Marvin

ELITE
Lil_Marvin
Lil_Marvin
ELITE
Ratings
20 19
I think this would be a great idea! It gets tiring telling everybody my pronouns individually (namely via /msg) and as such being able to show my pronouns would certainly save me (alongside many others) a lot of effort. I'm also tired of being misgendered so...

Also to respond to Lil_Marvin, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else. You're not the only person on this server. Nobody is forcing anybody to use the pronouns feature should it be implemented. Whether or not someone wants to declare their pronouns is entirely up to them. If you were to read the suggestion you would see that there is no mention of being required to declare pronouns. You don't even need to run the command should you desire that.
shut femboy

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
forever bc ur either a male or female
i mean, theres gender expression and your biological sex. you obviously cant change your biological sex because thats what you were born as but i dont see a reason with why you can't choose to not identify with the gender you were born as. Just because the internet formed a stereotype that people who are trans or non-binary are furries or people with mental illnesses doesn't mean everyone is like that. Obviously you feel fine with your gender and thats great for you but theres no reason why you can't choose to be respectful to other people who are struggling to feel comfortable in their own body. Its a hard thing for them to go through and a little respect can go a long way.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion. We already offer multiple cosmetic tags, items, statuses etc. for players as it's important for the community to safely and comfortably express themselves! I know plenty of players would really appreciate this suggestion and I think it would be quite a nice addition! The example provided is neatly done as well, good job!

However, it's clear that this thread has spiralled into something it really did not need to be, and has caught the attention of some ignorant opinions. Whether this was added or not, it is not a harmful suggestion - it simply would allow players to freely express and identify themselves to other members of the community. I cannot wrap my head around how some people commenting on this thread have managed to spin that concept into such a hateful and completely pointless debate.

You can be closed-minded, you do not have to listen to the opinions of the people trying to educate you - but continuing this argument is completely unnecessary. I will be closing this thread as it seems a harmless suggestion has caught the attention of players who are either trolling, or are just so uncomfortable with themselves that they have to attempt to tear others down simply for how they express themselves.

Thank you again for the suggestion. The disrespect has been handled momentarily - I sincerely apologise for the delay in handling this, and especially to anyone who was upset by any comments made throughout this thread. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me on discord: hallowqueen#2377.

Status
Not open for further replies.