MVP+
MVP
VIP+
pestoxpasta
pestoxpasta
Mod
Ratings
182 7
Yes, many shows and movies have been cancelled / taken off of streaming websites because of their portrayal of the black community / police. Paw Patrol, however, is very unlikely to be cancelled. It is a kid's show, and Chase is a good dog! He has never once abused his powers as a police pup which is why you shouldn't worry about your favourite show being cancelled Laney <33

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
253 81
Yes, because Paw Patrol represents Cops which uphold an unjust, biased, and racist criminal justice system. And kids should be taught these truths and not take it at face value that all cops are good.

Tenshi

VIP+
Donator
Mapper
Ratings
941 86
I don't feel like people should take politics or movements and put them into little kid shows. Sure the movements are fantastic, love the protests; But little 3-7 year olds should be learning colors and the alphabet and math, and not about more "adult themed topics". I fully believe in teaching your kids about racism but when their old enough.

Laney Is Still Crazy

MVP
ItzLaney80
ItzLaney80
MVP
Ratings
406 125
Yes, many shows and movies have been cancelled / taken off of streaming websites because of their portrayal of the black community / police. Paw Patrol, however, is very unlikely to be cancelled. It is a kid's show, and Chase is a good dog! He has never once abused his powers as a police pup which is why you shouldn't worry about your favourite show being cancelled Laney <33
If that happened I would cry

Ratings
10 4
459E5A46-37E4-4537-B637-8BFEC2A5A3B0.jpeg

Jessup_

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Jesssup
Jesssup
ELITE
Ratings
18 7
I don't feel like people should take politics or movements and put them into little kid shows. Sure the movements are fantastic, love the protests; But little 3-7 year olds should be learning colors and the alphabet and math, and not about more "adult themed topics". I fully believe in teaching your kids about racism but when their old enough.
Ok, yes your not wrong but arent you perm banned LOL, also long time no see sucks your banned :/ I miss the dom fan fictions you made kinda scared meLOL

Last edited: