MVP
VIP+
VIP
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
453 25
This is just wrong... let's just let ppl watch what they like. Ofc if it promotes bad themes shouldn't be watching it... but I see nothing with paw patrol other than the theme song being annoyingly catchy... I admit it, paw patrol is good show.

Cookie Kat

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
453 25
paw patrol is poop
No support this isn't appropriate.
Bruh, just chill out, it's not like Laney is doing anything that's breaking the rules... she's just sharing her opinion and something that she's clearly passionate about. There's nothing wrong with doing that as long as it's not hurting other people.

Sonic_Raptor

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,099 30
Bruh, just chill out, it's not like Laney is doing anything that's breaking the rules... she's just sharing her opinion and something that she's clearly passionate about. There's nothing wrong with doing that as long as it's not hurting other people.
Actually it is breaking forum etiquette. It’s in general discussion when it has nothing to do with Minecraft, people on Manacube or even an issue prevelant on Manacube. It should be in off topic something that someone with over 1000 posts should know and it has incited trolling and stuff which isn’t the point of the forums. So yeah if the forums were moderated like other Internet forums it absolutely would be breaking the rules.

Cookie Kat

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
453 25
Actually it is breaking forum etiquette. It’s in general discussion when it has nothing to do with Minecraft, people on Manacube or even an issue prevelant on Manacube. It should be in off topic something that someone with over 1000 posts should know and it has incited trolling and stuff which isn’t the point of the forums. So yeah if the forums were moderated like other Internet forums it absolutely would be breaking the rules.
I understand, but it still doesn't give people a reason to hate on paw patrol and say all this nasty stuff. At this point in time, it's stirring up arguments and this is so not necessary. People can like what they like, now stop bashing people about what they like please and thank you.

Ratings
I understand, but it still doesn't give people a reason to hate on paw patrol and say all this nasty stuff. At this point in time, it's stirring up arguments and this is so not necessary. People can like what they like, now stop bashing people about what they like please and thank you.
Actually it is breaking forum etiquette
I agree.

I understand, but it still doesn't give people a reason to hate on paw patrol and say all this nasty stuff.
I don't mean the idea is bad just the immature memes. I also just think this isn't suited for the show respectfully.

Cookie Kat

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
453 25
I agree.

I don't mean the idea is bad just the immature memes. I also just think this isn't suited for the show respectfully.
Sorry, I believe I misunderstood what you were saying. I think we all were a bit in the wrong, Laney should have posted this in the right category, ppl shouldn't have posted those inappropriate memes, and I should of read the context a bit closer. Of course, we can't change the past... so let's all use this as a way to become better humans and hopefully not make the same mistakes next time!