Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So uh, recently I was kicked off of the server after having my chat flooded with "alerts." I wasn't really paying attention because I was checking discord but these messages kept popping up in my chat telling me to reconnect or else I would be kicked... I tried to helpop it, but I don't think I got a response- and if I did I didn't see it. I don't think it's a huge issue because I was able to reconnect just fine- but I was curious to see if anyone else has encountered this issue.

https://prnt.sc/uf8bms

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Yea it happened to everyone, this sort of thing happens sometimes when the proxy does need to reset which means you just need to relog, its not any sort of major issue just something server-related :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I did reply to your helpop but it was a few seconds before I was kicked :p
As Pro said it's a server related issue so nothing to worry about. (I really thought the server was hacked for a second but you know what let's move past that !)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I did reply to your helpop but it was a few seconds before I was kicked :p
As Pro said it's a server related issue so nothing to worry about. (I really thought the server was hacked for a second but you know what let's move past that !)
Yeah, I was kinda panicking and I was like "wth is going on?!" Literally thought the server was dying LOL