VIP
Ratings
176 8
Built by Rubempre, parkour by Taslekio.
Map name: Psymphoire
Plot: /plot h:2 Rubempre
Difficulty: Expert
jumps, 5 checkpoints

Note: this is the second of 2 maps that are connected with lore (explained within the map), and so hopefully both will be accepted (the parameters are similar with both). I really hope both maps are accepted; Rubempre and I spent many hours trying to make every aspect of these maps as good as possible. Thanks!

LordSpectilas

SpectiLas
SpectiLas
Ratings
21 1
Amazing design, aesthetically pleasing, good variety of jumps, good balance for Expert. I like it. One problem though is that it’s a bit confusing. That’s not really a big deal but just thought i’d say it. Other than that, amazing submission!

Tastosterone

VIP
Mapper
Tastosterone
Tastosterone
VIP
Ratings
176 8
Amazing design, aesthetically pleasing, good variety of jumps, good balance for Expert. I like it. One problem though is that it’s a bit confusing. That’s not really a big deal but just thought i’d say it. Other than that, amazing submission!
Thanks! I had a little bit of trouble making parkour for such a tricky shape, especially one made of glass. The result was awkward angles and tight clusters of jumps... thanks for the feedback! I got the same reaction (confusion) when my friend tested it; it would probably be a good idea to add more signs directing people.

Shinxray

SrMod | Map Manager
Senior Mod
VIP
Mapper
Map Judge
Ratings
209 8
Hoi Tas and Rubempre,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted as an INSANE !
The theme is original when we look at the build (Even better and odder than Ciel-Blanc in my opinion). The build is really good, it's attractive and well done. The parkour was pretty confusing, but I've add some carpets/sign to make the map less confusing. The parkour is also pretty good and varied but was too hard for an expert in my opinion. Good job !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.