ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Built by Rubempre, parkour by Taslekio.
Map name: Psymphoire
Plot: /plot h:2 Rubempre
Difficulty: Expert
jumps, 5 checkpoints

Note: this is the second of 2 maps that are connected with lore (explained within the map), and so hopefully both will be accepted (the parameters are similar with both). I really hope both maps are accepted; Rubempre and I spent many hours trying to make every aspect of these maps as good as possible. Thanks!

LordSpectilas

VIP
SpectiLas
SpectiLas
VIP
Ratings
21 1
Amazing design, aesthetically pleasing, good variety of jumps, good balance for Expert. I like it. One problem though is that it’s a bit confusing. That’s not really a big deal but just thought i’d say it. Other than that, amazing submission!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Amazing design, aesthetically pleasing, good variety of jumps, good balance for Expert. I like it. One problem though is that it’s a bit confusing. That’s not really a big deal but just thought i’d say it. Other than that, amazing submission!
Thanks! I had a little bit of trouble making parkour for such a tricky shape, especially one made of glass. The result was awkward angles and tight clusters of jumps... thanks for the feedback! I got the same reaction (confusion) when my friend tested it; it would probably be a good idea to add more signs directing people.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Tas and Rubempre,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted as an INSANE !
The theme is original when we look at the build (Even better and odder than Ciel-Blanc in my opinion). The build is really good, it's attractive and well done. The parkour was pretty confusing, but I've add some carpets/sign to make the map less confusing. The parkour is also pretty good and varied but was too hard for an expert in my opinion. Good job !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.