Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
----[Dear ManaCubers]----

hello there! Today I am publishing and informing the manacube players for a new upcoming public mine that I am going to create pretty soon!

The mine

Players (when I release the mine) can now do /warp PunlicMine. This command will teleport them on a claimed build surrounding a big 10x10 (chunk) area!.

The idea behind it

The idea is that the surrounding chunks would be claimed to prevent griefers but the interia will not. It will be a public place for players to mine fresh ores without having to worry of accidentally getting in a claimed land. Also as the mine would be far from the spawn known as 0 0, there would be full or resources.

How it works

Players will send the command /warp PublicMine and be at the mine. Players will be in a claimed area where they will found a big 10x10 chunk unclaimed area where they can mine and collect resources. Players can do /warp PublucMine again to be back up when they finish or even /spawn. After finishing their mine session they cam either keep their resources or sell them at our shop.

The shop

The shop will be a classic chest shop in the claimed area. Players can buy pickaxes such as the well known Miner's Pickaxe. They can also buy ores for a lower price that the actual /shop. Players can also sell stuff. They can sell the following items/blocks: Stone, diamonds, gold, iron, emerald, wood, dirt, andersite, granite, diorite, ores ( diamond or, iron ore ect.) and redstone.

A note about the shop

(The shop may contain much more stuff and this list is not official)

PvP

I personal think pvp shouldn't be on in the mines but it is unclaimed so I cannot do anything about it. Also there may be a pvp arena close to the mine.

That is all I got to say. For any further information about this post you can always message me on discord.

---------- JasonKalf#3301 ----------

Last edited:

itsnightcrown

VIP+
itsnightcrown
itsnightcrown
VIP+
Ratings
Sounds exciting! Cant wait to see how it looks in game. If you want help building it let me know and I will be happy to help :D