A92FEB2F-AA0E-4563-B73A-8AF913161264.png

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
I'm in love with this design. Just did the parkour, and I love it all except the last jump inside the main pumpkin (ladder to cocoa bean) felt a bit too hard for an easy, however other opinions on that may vary. The length is perfect, short and sweet, and enjoyable to play. Really hope this is added. +1

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
Hello carvhes,

I regret to inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
The theme is original so good job on that! We do have some maps based around pumpkins but none of them are executed like this.

The build of your parkour is great! The pumpkins have great detail and depth to them. I would add some detail to the bottom of the build as it is quite flat right now, though. In addition, the pumpkin that's floating at the back of this build does cause the map to look messy unfortunately. I would remove the floating pumpkin and utilise more of the map itself (the floor and other pumpkins).

The parkour fits the length and difficulty of an easy map so good job on that! Sadly the parkour does feel slightly repetitive due to how many ladders there are. I'd use some more variation such as: anvils, glass panes, ice, piston bases, trapdoors, cobblestone walls etc. This will help your parkour flow better and feel less repetitive.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.