Purple Dragon

Ratings
Hi, i'm Sqyro hehe, nothing much to see here... yada hada i'm young! Might see me on the server sometimes teehee. Shout out bulba, mia, tas (jazzplayer) and anyone else I might have forgot! psst i'm not good at this forum stuff so take it easy on meh ;)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi!
I'm Anxi :p
If you see me on the server (or even forums) come by and say hi!
I ask this somewhat often but what music do you like? I usually "bond" i guess with people over music.

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
Hi, i'm Sqyro hehe, nothing much to see here... yada hada i'm young! Might see me on the server sometimes teehee. Shout out bulba, mia, tas (jazzplayer) and anyone else I might have forgot! psst i'm not good at this forum stuff so take it easy on meh ;)
Well hello there ;D .
Which server do you think you'll tend to play on most often? (I tend to be on Skyblock Aztec these days, but planning to jump between it as well as Olympus a bit)
What are some of your hobbies?
And last but not least what are you most looking forward to on ManaCube?

Ratings
Hey Chops, and Anxii! Thanks for responding so quickly ^^ I tend to listen to any music that I can relate to or really just sparks my interest.. some examples: Mr. Brightside, CodeWords (E-Dubble) the whole album is dope too! and much more. I'm also the same way server wise.. I like to Parkour sometimes and also sometimes you just gotta stab some characters with your iron sword and hop on KitPvP! So really anything ;), I'm also planning on playing Olympus in the near future, when I get around to it ^^ I'll make sure to say hi in-game if I see you two and to anyone else who responds henceforth.

-Sqyro =)

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
definitely come by Olympus sooner rather than later (it's the best server) and if you see me you can definitely say hi! I'm always excited to see new players join so this is great!