Put a pond in the KitPvP spawn

IIRyanII

MVP+
IIRyanII
IIRyanII
MVP+
Ratings
I think a pond should be added in the kitpvp spawn so that way people can fish without having to deal with people killing them. Since most people dont want to die while fishing, people are fishing in the fairy queen's pond which makes the lures float and glitch, and it's hard to see when a fish is about to get hooked.

I think the pond could be located somewhere around here:
What do you guys think?

EDIT: Since people are saying that a pond would ruin the risk in fishing, the fairy queen's pond needs to be covered up also.
2020-08-02_19.47.33.png

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think that the fairy pond should be removed. Since you are playing a kitpvp game you have to be ready and accepting of fights.
I usually hide on the mountains behind the ship and watch for people while I fish. You can then /ec to save your fish and rod and run over the back of the mountains and teleport to spawn. Sometimes you might be snuck up on and killed, but that's part of the game.

IIRyanII

MVP+
IIRyanII
IIRyanII
MVP+
Ratings
I think that the fairy pond should be removed. Since you are playing a kitpvp game you have to be ready and accepting of fights.
I usually hide on the mountains behind the ship and watch for people while I fish. You can then /ec to save your fish and rod and run over the back of the mountains and teleport to spawn. Sometimes you might be snuck up on and killed, but that's part of the game.
I thought about your point before i posted and I agree with it but i also feel like fishing should be a peaceful and passive way to earn money.

IIRyanII

MVP+
IIRyanII
IIRyanII
MVP+
Ratings
There’s always been a risk to fishing due to its rewards. That’s just part of the game honestly
Fishing is a bad way to make money unless you get a blue shark. As far as i can tell anyway.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I only fish for the achievement, it's so painful sitting there doing nothing for 30mins straight honestly. I always clear my ec before fishing so I can bank em straight away and if players decide to kill me they'll only get my rod lol (I have a lot for some reason...)