PATRON
ELITE
VIP
IGLSteph
IGLSteph
Patron+
Ratings
16 1
Can everyone give me opinions on this concept for warp PVP? I would like constructive criticism prior to asking staff if they will implement it. You can visit it /warp ConceptPVP and below are screenshots.

Attachments

MrDoobe

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
MrDoobe
MrDoobe
ELITE
Ratings
Alright, so ive already given you my thoughts but i figured i might as well put it here as well. I think that the floor is great, the arrows are a nice touch an overall, its a good floor. But the tower, in my opinion it doesn't really go, with the current pvp tower it goes. I think that the colours dont go together (as in the floor and tower) and that the platform is too big. If your sat on it with a knockback weapon then you cant really be thrown off because people without them would have to get a decently sized combo. Also, we have had the current PVP for less then a month and i think we should have it for atleast 2. But thats just my opinion. <3. Also, the floor (as good at it is) doesnt go with spawn, i recommend u change it up

Last edited:

inpy

PATRON
ELITE
MVP+
VIP
inpy
inpy
Patron
Ratings
27 1
Love the tower design. The glass floor in the platform is an amazing addition. Also I think the tower height is perfect as you can quickly climb up. The current tower in pit is nice too but it does take a few too many seconds to make your way up. The vines are a nice change from the boring ladders that have always been in the PVP pit. As I mentioned before, I'd maybe only change the colour palette making it more consistent with the theme of the spawn. Other than that, love it and look forward to seeing it in /warp PVP!

Pipe_Dreamz

PATRON+
PATRON
ELITE
Pipe_Dreamz
Pipe_Dreamz
Patron+
Ratings
Coming from someone that does not frequent PVP - I like the color choices and the middle tower design. I don't necessarily think it needs to match the rest of Spawn as it's in a separate little area within spawn. Overall, I really like the design and think you did a great job.

vibers1x

ELITE
MVP+
DI0RS
DI0RS
ELITE
Ratings
12 1
color choices are nice, tower is extremely boxy, the floor i love the design but has no flow with the overall build same with the arrows. None of the block choices you used go together with a different part of the build. I like the general idea - however I feel the execution just wasnt there. But i feel like with some small changes here and there it could work well. Good Job