PvP in Isles need to be re-evaluated.

BombsyGames

ELITE
BombsyGames
BombsyGames
ELITE
Ratings
15 2
I'll keep this short as possible. Please Use constructive criticism in responses to this post.

Here goes:

I strongly suspect this server is losing server growth as well as income due to a few key reasons

**-The server is currently lacking distinct lines between PvE and PvP content and needs to be addressed.**

One if the biggest glaring issues is **Isles content**:
Isles is an amazing place for players both new and old to gather resources while providing a challenge with every zone change.

That being said PvP in isles is creating a massive disparity between new players and established players.
The Majority of established players on your server are strictly killing new players who make it to the PvP zones with no intention of farming. This is done strictly with the sole purpose of greifing the less experienced / geared.

The biggest problem with this behavior is how discouraging it is to newer players obtain gear and provide themselves server longevity and entertainment.

Conclusion:
I myself started this server about 2 weeks ago now and have been loving it! I appreciate all the effort put into this server. That being said I have been reluctant to charge cash and have even considered other servers already due to the toxicity of PvP being allowed in a PvE environment. Believe me when i say im not the only one in this situation.

PvP in Isles is allowing for Bullies to punish new players who are trying to explore and progress in a PVE area and needs to be reevaluated.