Pvp Leaderboard Rewards

PenguinBlaze

PATRON
Penguin_blaze
Penguin_blaze
Patron
Ratings
43 16
Some players such as simplly and ooggay spend all their time in pvp, so I think it is too unfair for them not to get rewards or trophies. This would also be more of an incentive for players to come into pvp. Weather you can trade a certain amount of player heads or its monthly leaderboard, there should be rewards.

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
Some players such as simplly and ooggay spend all their time in pvp, so I think it is too unfair for them not to get rewards or trophies. This would also be more of an incentive for players to come into pvp. Weather you can trade a certain amount of player heads or its monthly leaderboard, there should be rewards.
kitpvp doesn't even have a single cubit given to players with tens of thousands of kills. Why would this make sense for olympus?

Simply

PATRON
Simplly
Simplly
Patron
Ratings
112 7
thanks for the mention, and yes i do agree that this should be implemented, especially on servers that are more pvp focused as well.

it gives more of an incentive and it gives players more of a reason to want better armor and weapons, also i just wanna mention that the pvp arena on oly is the most pointless thing!

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
still funny how you guys insist on a pvp leaderboards and rewards but yet, kitpvp a pvp centered game mode lacks even a monthly forum post about the leaderboards. All we have is 3 different categories of leaderboards from the past season. kuqn on top