Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
Dear Manacube,

I call for a nerf on a PVP meta. Currently, there is 2 items dominating the PVP market/arena, the blaster/Lucille combo. How it works is you hit your opponent with the Lucille until they get the slowness 5 effect applied to them, rendering them immobile. Then, you are basically standing still, and as a result, you are stuck, waiting for a duration of 5 seconds, for the Lucille's applied slowness, to end. During this duration of time, you are prone to the attacks of blasters, which deal around 3 damage points when you are wearing full protection 5 netherite gear. During this time, if your aim is perfect. You can deal upwards of 9 shots x 3 damage points, which equates to a whopping 27 damage. This sounds massively overpowered, as you can kill your opponents within a short duration of time, making this meta of pvp, "repetitive", "dull", and ultimately "causes a lack of "fun" in the PVP communities of survival, islands, skyblock, earth, etc... on the Manacube Network.

Kindest regards,

Bex

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
ive made a post about this before. nothing will change. it was really bad on prisons because players would smack you into lava and blaster you

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
I believe that if blasters will not be fixed, the slowness effect on the Lucille will be disabled.
maybe not i prefer nerfing lucille, not blasters like they did a while ago because well, even if blasters were to be removed for good any other weapon instead could work yk? its lucille thats causing the issue so i suggest either nerf lucille (maybe like slowness 2) or remove its slowness effect for good

dorathecreatorrr

Dedicated Member
PATRON
cconsole
cconsole
Patron
Ratings
90 37
no wth keep it the way it is. Nerfing lucille would make pvp dull cuz without it theres no chance in killing anyone with a iq higher than 20 in less than 2 hours

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
Imagine having blasters on your realm L

X_3R

ELITE
X_3R
X_3R
ELITE
Ratings
Honestly the blaster's attack speed is insane, i've never dealt with lucille armor but i keep getting gunked (killed constantly) by the blaster with how fast it shoots and the damage it does and it shocks me how a single weapon can dominate in such way.

EndTheLag

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
EndTheLagg
EndTheLagg
Patron+
Ratings
104 14
Honestly the blaster's attack speed is insane, i've never dealt with lucille armor but i keep getting gunked (killed constantly) by the blaster with how fast it shoots and the damage it does and it shocks me how a single weapon can dominate in such way.
lucille aint armor bud its a sword that give any player it hits slowness 5 for like 7 seconds

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
Dear Manacube,

I call for a nerf on a PVP meta. Currently, there is 2 items dominating the PVP market/arena, the blaster/Lucille combo. How it works is you hit your opponent with the Lucille until they get the slowness 5 effect applied to them, rendering them immobile. Then, you are basically standing still, and as a result, you are stuck, waiting for a duration of 5 seconds, for the Lucille's applied slowness, to end. During this duration of time, you are prone to the attacks of blasters, which deal around 3 damage points when you are wearing full protection 5 netherite gear. During this time, if your aim is perfect. You can deal upwards of 9 shots x 3 damage points, which equates to a whopping 27 damage. This sounds massively overpowered, as you can kill your opponents within a short duration of time, making this meta of pvp, "repetitive", "dull", and ultimately "causes a lack of "fun" in the PVP communities of survival, islands, skyblock, earth, etc... on the Manacube Network.

Kindest regards,

Bex
quite simple to evade lucille, everyone's aim on mana is shit, just get good