PyRo's introduction.

blspyro

PATRON
PyRo_The_Panda
PyRo_The_Panda
Patron
Ratings
28 1
hi i am PyRo the great panda leader of Pandaria.. I lead the party pandaria on survival which is my main. I also am the owner of genesis which was built along side exodus to help new players and any player rankup, advance and help in there overall survival game play. They can be found at /warp genesis and /warp exodus. I am 32 years old, have been playing minecraft since the day minecraft got its first launcher many eons ago. I am new this season but have a great group of friends that are all very cool and very welcoming, the community inside and surrounding myself, pandaria and genesis/exodus is something I am very proud of. Also I have been rich for like the last 4 months maybe more? i have only dropped off baltop for a month as I was afk. I love panda's, this community, my friends and of course my party. Also I have a siberian husky named Luna. A myth about me, some of yall i guess are afraid of me from what i've been told... I am nothing to be afraid of, i am very welcoming, but oftentimes busy and no real time for BS. Anyone is allowed and welcome around me, pandaria and genesis, there are limits, and it shouldn't be too hard to tell if you have passed those limits. Respect is given to all but all to easily can be taken away. I am all about love and try to be there for everyone. Also I am a patron, so flex i guess, idk, cya around, much love as always PyRo.