Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello!

I know I've been on the forums for over a year and coming up on being staff for a year (yeah yeah I resigned for 2 months whatever, still close to my 1 year anniversary of my helper promotion), and while many members of the community probably know who I am, I doubt that people outside of Parkour/Islands know much about me (if even the Parkour and Islands players know much about me). I love connecting with the community as both a member of the staff team as well as someone who was once simply a parkour player, so I figured I'd go ahead and properly introduce myself in this subforum.

My IGN is PyroTortilla. It used to be redfluffybunny5 (I made it that in 5th grade as an inside joke because I bought MineCraft originally just to play on a private server with my school friends) but I changed it to PyroTortilla on my 2nd day on ManaCube. If you're wondering how I managed to put the word "pyro" in front of the word "tortilla", I really don't know either - I was thinking of new usernames for Clash of Clans and it just sounded right.

My real name is Gavin, and I'm a 17 year old from Southern California (while I prefer to be called Pyro or PyroTortilla in-game, feel free to use my real name. My birthday is May 23 (woot woot I can legally vote in 5 months, kinda spooky). I've travelled a lot of the world, going to numerous places in Europe, South America, and Asia - I plan to visit Australia before leaving home to go off to college next summer but with COVID, we'll see about that.

I first joined ManaCube on August 21, 2019 when I googled "Minecraft parkour servers" and found the IP. After 4 months, my staff application was accepted and I got promoted to helper for Parkour on December 21. I staffed Parkour for around 6 months before real life and personal issues made it so my motivation to do practically anything was gone, and I resigned early June. However, as my mental health got better, I returned to ManaCube in August and got my Mod rank back and I have been staffing since then. I've played multiple gamemodes but the only ones I'm currently dedicated to are Parkour and Islands (trying to get into Skyblock as well, chose Oasis over Aztec).

I'd love to answer any questions about myself or about my experiences on Manacube in the replies to this post, so feel free to ask anything!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Welcome to Manacube! I always love to see new people in the community-- o.o
I'm only slightly sad you're trying to play Skyblock and not Olympus. But I won't take it too personally...
I never would have thought that I've been on Manacube longer than you have... lol! Makes me feel old.

I'm really jealous that you get to travel a lot! My family had plans to go to France, England, and Scotland this summer, but yeah, that didn't happen. I did get to go to South Africa two years ago on a school trip! That was the best travel I've ever done! And the teacher chaperones said that they honestly preferred South Africa over their trip to Australia the year prior. Not to try to deter you from going to Australia or something, just I wanted to brag about my South Africa trip :{
If you need someone to add extra weight to your luggage when you go, let me know! I'd gladly squeeze in! Then you can abandon me there, I won't mind at all!

My questions for you:
Where was your favorite place to visit?
Dream car?
Do you like to ski?

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Welcome to Manacube! I always love to see new people in the community-- o.o
I'm only slightly sad you're trying to play Skyblock and not Olympus. But I won't take it too personally...
I never would have thought that I've been on Manacube longer than you have... lol! Makes me feel old.

I'm really jealous that you get to travel a lot! My family had plans to go to France, England, and Scotland this summer, but yeah, that didn't happen. I did get to go to South Africa two years ago on a school trip! That was the best travel I've ever done! And the teacher chaperones said that they honestly preferred South Africa over their trip to Australia the year prior. Not to try to deter you from going to Australia or something, just I wanted to brag about my South Africa trip :{
If you need someone to add extra weight to your luggage when you go, let me know! I'd gladly squeeze in! Then you can abandon me there, I won't mind at all!

My questions for you:
Where was your favorite place to visit?
Dream car?
Do you like to ski?
South Africa sounds great! My mom's dream has been to go on an African Safari trip with my dad but they've yet to go yet and I'm not sure if it's something they're still looking into. I've been to France and England (England because my dad is British and we have family there), but not Scotland, although the cliffs and stuff there look gorgeous - sorry that the pandemic screwed that up.

To answer your questions, my favorite place that I've been to is probably Italy. Trips like Peru and Japan, the food gets old after a while but I absolutely adore Italian food and honestly if I went to Italy again I'd probably put on some major weight (versus in Japan I lost I think 15-20 pounds because I'm not a big fan of Japanese food and it was a lot of walking). My dream car is a BMW i8 - I love fast cars and driving in general is so relaxing yet fun. I currently drive a Ford Explorer (I believe the 2015 model?), and just blasting my music over the Bluetooth is great. For skiing, living in Southern California right on the coast means it hasn't snowed where I live since 2007, but I do drive up to the mountains every few years in the winter to ski. While it's not my favorite outdoor activity, after getting used to the motions again it can really be a blast!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on the server!! It’s nice to meet you!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
South Africa sounds great! My mom's dream has been to go on an African Safari trip with my dad but they've yet to go yet and I'm not sure if it's something they're still looking into. I've been to France and England (England because my dad is British and we have family there), but not Scotland, although the cliffs and stuff there look gorgeous - sorry that the pandemic screwed that up.

To answer your questions, my favorite place that I've been to is probably Italy. Trips like Peru and Japan, the food gets old after a while but I absolutely adore Italian food and honestly if I went to Italy again I'd probably put on some major weight (versus in Japan I lost I think 15-20 pounds because I'm not a big fan of Japanese food and it was a lot of walking). My dream car is a BMW i8 - I love fast cars and driving in general is so relaxing yet fun. I currently drive a Ford Explorer (I believe the 2015 model?), and just blasting my music over the Bluetooth is great. For skiing, living in Southern California right on the coast means it hasn't snowed where I live since 2007, but I do drive up to the mountains every few years in the winter to ski. While it's not my favorite outdoor activity, after getting used to the motions again it can really be a blast!
You should take me, not SSM. He's not lightweight like me- I weigh less than 120 pounds! You probably wouldn't be able to tell I'm even there :>
I'm glad to meet a fellow world traveller! I guess I'll start listing off a bunch of places I've been outside of Canada-I have been to Alaska, Iceland, Scotland, Italy, Holland, Norway, England, China, the Caribbean, Florida, Bahamas, and Paris. I've been more places, but I can't remember all of them-