<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Builders: Inktest, caseyclosed, greasycontroller.
Place: /plot v Inktest 5; to the right
Jumps: 69 :oops:

Attachments

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey ink, casey, and lofi! I'm glad you took the time to make a map, and I have some feedback for you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEME
The theme is original afaik, and it's very cool. I always thought qbert was really cute, and I'm so happy to see it in a map!

BUILD
This build is AWESOME! I love the way you built it at an angle! It really brings out the little details and makes it feel 3D a lot more than it would have building it straight-on. It also lets the player see the whole thing from the start, and really appreciate the quality of the build!

PARKOUR
The parkour was fun to play, matches the difficulty, and has great variety!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you did a great job and I wish you the best! Keep doing awesome stuff like this! :)

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Inktest, Lofi and Casey,

I'm happy to tell you that your map is being accepted!

The theme is great, and also original as we don't have any maps like this one yet. The build looks good! Like mentioned above, I think it's nice that you built it at an angle as it simply makes the build look much better. The characters themselves also look really cute, and the build is accurate to the theme which is great. The parkour is fun to do, you used block-variety on the parkour in a great way, creating original and enjoyable jumps. Even though some jumps were quite easy for its difficulty, both the difficulty of most jumps and the length of the map fit the hard difficulty nicely, so good job on that! The jumps also are nicely implemented within the build which is good.

I'm looking forward to seeing more submissions from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.