QOTD: What is your favorite thing to do on ManaCube?

Mich23

PATRON+
Mich23
Mich23
Patron+
Ratings
mine of course! (olympus player)

Sorakie

ELITE
Sorakie
Sorakie
ELITE
Ratings
4 1
Grind spider heads on Earth... Actually grind TOO MANY spider heads on earth.

Ratings
426 8
Cry all day every day at the disappointment and failure I am.

Ratings
426 8
find bugs and report them
Admins if your listening to this, you guys should make like a special award for players who find bugs and report them. I don't know, maybe you kind gentlemen could away/give out cubits to these exceptionally-well behaved players.

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
605 6
My favorite things to do on Mana are probably releasing new content and chatting with the community :)

Admins if your listening to this, you guys should make like a special award for players who find bugs and report them. I don't know, maybe you kind gentlemen could away/give out cubits to these exceptionally-well behaved players.
Hey! We have a bug bounty program for critical bug reports, the rewards include an in game "Gamebreaker" title, cubits and $ rewards. You can check the bounty rewards here

Ratings
426 8
My favorite things to do on Mana are probably releasing new content and chatting with the community :)

Hey! We have a bug bounty program for critical bug reports, the rewards include an in game "Gamebreaker" title, cubits and $ rewards. You can check the bounty rewards here
Never knew that was a thing. Thanks for informing me!

timeless

MVP
_Timeless_
_Timeless_
MVP
Ratings
It used to be play anarchy but now with world size reduced there is little i do here now.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Be a god of earf