nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Is anybody else getting so bored that they are realizing all of the things they used to take for granted that they can’t do anymore because they are stuck at home? I hope everyone is staying safe and feeling healthy!

iShigetora

iShigetora
iShigetora
Ratings
Is anybody else getting so bored that they are realizing all of the things they used to take for granted that they can’t do anymore because they are stuck at home? I hope everyone is staying safe and feeling healthy!
Yeah for sure 100%, Literally something as simple as going to school and interacting with friends is now really out of sight at least for the time being that is.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
482 21
I took going outside for granted. I actually miss going outside, going to college and seeing people in my college. Not even friends from college, just human interaction. College work is super hard and confusing, but I'll get through it. I hope you're staying healthy and sace too, Chwan!

Savvo

ELITE
Savvo
Savvo
ELITE
Ratings
Honestly, my life haven’t changed much since quarantine started. I’ve been homeschooled since I was a little kid, and I didn’t have many eventful things to do anyway. I feel like a lot of people don’t understand that there’s so much more to life then constantly going somewhere.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Quarentine has us all down a bit. I find it is easier if you try new things to take up the time. Also if you need any help my discord is always open if you need help! <3

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings

Panda Express Orange Chicken with Shanghai Steak on white rice.. oh how I miss you.

On a serious note I do miss the social aspect of life before quarantine. It went from "Yay a few weeks of school off" to "I need to speak to another human" real quick lol

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
I’ve been stuck inside for so long basically and haven’t played any sports for over a month, and as an athlete it kinda sucks especially bc my high school soccer season was about to start 2 weeks later. Even school, I used to hate it but with this I honestly miss it because of the social interaction it brings too.

iShigetora

iShigetora
iShigetora
Ratings
I’ve been stuck inside for so long basically and haven’t played any sports for over a month, and as an athlete it kinda sucks especially bc my high school soccer season was about to start 2 weeks later. Even school, I used to hate it but with this I honestly miss it because of the social interaction it brings too.
This literally be the whole mood with quarantine tbh.

Savvo

ELITE
Savvo
Savvo
ELITE
Ratings
Actually, I’ve made masks since they’re sold out everywhere. :)
AE4DA99E-3B35-4252-AFAD-99E147D9C008.jpeg

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I truly do miss going to school everyday. Now I just sit at a laptop and miss my friends all the time. I have definitely made some better friendships online, which makes everything a little easier :]

Ratings
Its lowkey a vibe, because im in Australia and the cases are going down we can go outside so i been playing basketball w mates and on minecraft too!!

Also goodluck to everyone else, stay strong and pull through these tough times

Taracait

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Taracait
Taracait
ELITE
Ratings
37 11
Yes, I'm very bored and now have nothing to do. I'd rather be in school.