Quest point shop

Would you like to see the Quest Shop back?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
So I've posted a suggestion on the Manacube suggestions! If you like to see the Quest point shop back please upvote! and hope they will add it!

Original post:
Hey,
I've done quite some quests already and was wondering if the Quest point shop will come back. because doing the quests doesn't really give you anything atm. After you got 20 quests to reach Rank 10 there isn't really a point of completing quests. So please add the shop back :D

Jelly

Last edited:

Gebv

ELITE
Gebv
Gebv
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
Why not! I would mostly like the mana shop back :/ well it is what it is

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
Why not! I would mostly like the mana shop back :/ well it is what it is
I'd say that the mana shop and the Quest shop should combine. Becouse of mana having other use right now

Skapunk

Ratings
I'd say that the mana shop and the Quest shop should combine. Becouse of mana having other use right now
Definatly agree because there is enough already to spend Mana on and not really enough ways to make Mana, unless you want to spend hours at a time in the Slayer places getting your armour whacked off you at an alarming rate, lmao.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey there Jelle!

I'd suggest making a suggestion at https://suggestions.manacube.com to get the quest shop back in the game. Make sure to get other players to upvote it as Admins check suggestions daily to implement into the game!

Chris (Apologetical)

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
Hey there Jelle!

I'd suggest making a suggestion at https://suggestions.manacube.com to get the quest shop back in the game. Make sure to get other players to upvote it as Admins check suggestions daily to implement into the game!

Chris (Apologetical)
I made a suggestion yesterday but it still haven't been approved.