Question about me/ general questions

Do you think I would be a good youtuber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Just a question, Do you guys think that I would be a good youtuber? And you can leave honest opinions below or just vote. This is also for people to get to know me better so feel free to ask any questions below and I will do my best to answer them :)

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
Just a question, Do you guys think that I would be a good youtuber? And you can leave honest opinions below or just vote. This is also for people to get to know me better so feel free to ask any questions below and I will do my best to answer them :)
Being a YouTuber is all about having a good following. I think you are pretty embedded in this community, and we will support you!

You have to remember it wont all come at once, though! It will be a tough road, but i'm sure you can handle it. Maybe even ask a few of the content creators around survival for advice on how to get started!

Java

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Of course! I always see you on discord and Manacube and I feel like you are very friendly and creative, and I feel like this personality fits a YouTuber a lot! If you do become one in the future, I wish you the best of luck. Feature all of us in a video if you have chance LOL