Question about the Reset

Ratings
Everyone player will be sucked into a tube like the rabbits like from Wallace and Gromit. Than Dacon will breathe fire onto the lands of survival and all will be renewed. Banned players will stay dead thou:(

Onlyblueopps21

Ratings
Everyone player will be sucked into a tube like the rabbits like from Wallace and Gromit. Than Dacon will breathe fire onto the lands of survival and all will be renewed. Banned players will stay dead thou:(

np

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
hey guys , i just wanna know what happens exactly when the Reset was made
When a reset happens everyone loses all their stuff except of their ranks, perks, event titles and cubits. Also new features get added and a fresh new spawn except if you are playing factions where the spawn does not change.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I have they always make me wait weeks to then deny it
Hello!

This isn’t really the best place to be discussing your appeal(s). Those are between yourself and staff, and aren’t related to this thread in any way. It is your responsibility to appeal and understand that isn’t guaranteed you will be unbanned.
Staff have more than just your appeal, and if they believe you haven’t learned from your punishment, they won’t accept it.

The original question of this post is both unrelated, and has been answered, so there is no reason to continue this topic on this thread. ^^