Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
I've been told by a few people that if you have 2 accounts loading in the same spawners apparently the spawn rate is more then if you just had the one account.
I haven't heard of this before but interested to know if that is actually a thing.

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
Hey!
I did hear this the other day myself.
As a staff i have never heard of this, so i decided to test it myself.
From my testing i found that having multiple accounts in a spawner chunk do not affect the spawn rate.
I also heard that if you have 1 player in the chunk, the spawner will always spawn 1 per cycle. I also found this false in my testing.

In vanilla more players in a chunk increase the mobcap, but the spawners on mana is not set by the vanilla configs. Example: The mobs are passive

Im not saying this is the truth, but its what i found from my testing. If anyone actually have any evidence or numbers to support their claims of this, i am very interested in taking a look at that!

Last edited:

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36
Hey!
I did hear this the other day myself.
As a staff i have never heard of this, so i decided to test it myself.
From my testing i found that having multiple accounts in a spawner chunk do not affect the spawn rate.
I also heard that if you have 1 player in the chunk, the spawner will always spawn 1 per cycle. I also found this false in my testing.

In vanilla more players in a chunk increase the mobcap, but the spawners on mana is not set by the vanilla configs. Example: The mobs are passive

Im not saying this is the truth, but its what i found from my testing. If anyone actually have any evidence or numbers to support their claims of this, i am very interested in taking a look at that!
Having the conversation on Earth now
javaw_iBkvyqGZrt.png
javaw_ePi9CHIWKu.png

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
What kind of spawners? When I stood alone with x64 Ig spawners they spawned between 1-4 per spawner per cycle. Which they are supposed to.

Edit: Done some more testing where i put 2 accounts in the chunk (spawners loaded were Igs,enderman, piglins, spider), and compared my infinity sell income per 5 min. It did NOT increse. If mobspawns would have increased, the income should also have increased.
Having the conversation on Earth now

Last edited:

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
371 19
What kind of spawners? When I stood alone with x64 Ig spawners they spawned between 1-4 per spawner per cycle. Which they are supposed to.

Edit: Done some more testing where i put 2 accounts in the chunk, and compared my infinity sell income per 5 min. It did NOT increse. If mobspawns would have increased, the income should also have increased.
Based on my testing with infinity chest and overnight selling. It does not seem to matter how many alts are in the chunk. I got the same amount of money per hour.

Shefti

PATRON+
Shefti
Shefti
Patron+
Ratings
I did some testing myself with 64 spawners. When I did it with only myself and then with my alts included I was getting the same spawn rate. I think what was confusing was having multiple groups of spawners and they were bunching up which made the spawn count look higher.