Question for staff

RainLess

RalnLess
RalnLess
Ratings
7 3
So i looked at the requirements for applying for staff and the minimun hours requirement is 50 hours but i only have 19 hours in aztec skyblock and 9 hours in pvp. so i dont rly know and it says i need 20 forum posts, i wish these unimportant requirements were negosiatable or changable because these goals are definatly acheavable for me i just dont think i can do them today... apart from that i meet all the requirements i just wish those 2 were exchangable. anyone have any suggestions other than grind skyblock for 30 hours? LOL

RainLess

RalnLess
RalnLess
Ratings
7 3
i posted on alot of threads now i meet the minimum threads posted requirements but still not the hours...

PurplePandit

PATRON
PurplePandit
PurplePandit
Patron
Ratings
On the staff application info post, it says
Note: Requirements may vary for each applicant. This means that some of these requirements may not apply whatsoever to you if you can prove that you are sufficiently capable in other areas.
Tip: try not to just meet these requirements but instead exceed them to stand out.
What this essentially means (based on my own interpretation and what staff have previously said) is that you shouldn’t be fixated on the stated requirements. However, these requirements are not “unimportant”. They are in place to make sure applicants are active and understand both the server and the community well enough to properly help players if accepted as staff. They can, however, sometimes be adjusted at management’s discretion on a case-by-case basis.

I’m sure there are examples of staff being accepted where they did not meet certain criteria, but they excelled elsewhere which made them a good choice for staff. I would suggest that you not only meet the basic requirements but also surpass them to show dedication and commitment to both the server and the community.

As an additional note, quality should be emphasized over quantity.
i posted on alot of threads now i meet the minimum threads posted requirements but still not the hours...
Rushing to meet the requirements doesn’t look good for your application, especially your forum posts. Your attitude to the server’s community can be seen through these posts so that is something to take note of. However, this is just my opinion so you are free to do as you please.

I wish you the best of luck on your application!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
As you mentioned 'I don't think I can do them today' that's practically the whole point, we don't want you to do it in a day, we want you to take time to become familiar with our Minecraft server, the reason why we want around 20 forum posts is so you can become familiarized with the ManaCube forums and figure out where everything is, etc. I hope this answered your question!