Question of the Day #13

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Say you have a best friend you talk to frequently, and something bad just started going on in your life, do you tell them about it? Or try to keep it away so they don't worry about you?

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
Say you have a best friend you talk to frequently, and something bad just started going on in your life, do you tell them about it? Or try to keep it away so they don't worry about you?
Keep it to myself

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey Morris,

This is actually currently going on for me. I like to tell my friends because I feel it is always great to have someone you can talk to when you are on your last hairs or just not feeling well. I often just text them and end up talking for over an hour or spend time listening to music together so I know that they are there for me.

Chris (chrispls)

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Morris,

This is actually currently going on for me. I like to tell my friends because I feel it is always great to have someone you can talk to when you are on your last hairs or just not feeling well. I often just text them and end up talking for over an hour or spend time listening to music together so I know that they are there for me.

Chris (chrispls)
Good yo! Keep doing that, real friends appreciate that more than hiding it!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Haii,
I’ve gone to two of my best friends irl. I can always talk to both of them about things, especially when I’ve done a big dumb thing. Which is kinda often :p
Also have lots of friends on Mana I can always trust too :3

It depends on the severity, but I’d usually just bother my irl friends about things.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Tell them. My friend Heather is always there for me.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Haii,
I’ve gone to two of my best friends irl. I can always talk to both of them about things, especially when I’ve done a big dumb thing. Which is kinda often :p
Also have lots of friends on Mana I can always trust too :3

It depends on the severity, but I’d usually just bother my irl friends about things.
Good good! Do you have any friends that would let your bad day bring them down?

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
My best friend always knew something was up the second he heard or saw me so hiding stuff was not going to work. He always asked about it and he knew everything about me. Same goes the other way around. We always listened to eachother, no matter what the topic was about. He didn't need to give advice or anything, just being able to talk about it was enough. And after talking, we always had fun to forget about it for a while.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Bit of a conundrum really I don't know what I would do.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
If it would bring them down, I'd keep it to myself. Usually I can get over that kind of stuff rather quickly, but if it's something that I don't think I could handle by myself, I'd share it as long as I know they'd be comfortable. I don't want to put anyone into a position they aren't prepared for.