Question of the Day #20

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
At the start of the term, for a few weeks it was amazing, I got so much work done and I was in a no pressure environment. But recently, I've started to feel more flexible with it I guess?
At the beginning I had the attitude of "I'll get it done right now so I don't have to worry" but now my attitude is "I have 2 days, I'll get it done tomorrow because I don't have the braincells to do it now"

I'm just remembering now I had stuff due on Friday OOPS LOL
But I still just really appreciate the fact I can wear a hoodie to class rather than a dumb shirt and skirt >:[

We are also given "Weekly Planners" which are just a list of what we needed to get done (we'd get those on Monday and all the work would be due in on a Friday.) I still prefer that system than the normal one where we'd be given new work every lesson.
Agreed, 100% school uniforms are trashhhh

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I think it definitely had its perks and its flaws, I was able to get my grade up in a lot of my traditional classes but ended up getting a lower grade in a more hands on class, as I was not able to do any hands on activities. Its a give and a take imo.

Java
Ahhhh gotcha, that makes sense

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Honestly I feel like quarantine fit me personally better and how I like to do things, I was able to procrastinate a lot more and have a lot more free time but I could do small segments of work at a time rather than try to cram it all in at once, overall felt a lot better and easier for me
Nice yo! Good for you! Glad it’s workin out