Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Oh gawd xD, was it just explaining your school experience or something?
yeah basically lol, it was awful cause it was only me and another student doing speeches and no one else :/

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
time i was chased by a damn dog for half an hour

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
IRL I'm an incredibly awkward person, and my friends love to laugh about it. I pretty frequently trip over myself or nearly fall into things.
One time, we all had a bunch of icecream, and we all went up to the table with the different flavors to fill our bowls, and I got mint chocolate chip, and my friend asked "what'd you get? oh, mint chocolate chip" and I instinctively just said "yeah, sorry." to this day, they still laugh about it.
another time, years back, I had taken my (ex)girlfriend to olive garden and the waitress asked if i wanted "soup or salad" and i thought she asked if i wanted a "super salad" so i just awkwardly said yes (i dont even eat salad) and we just kinda sat there in silence for a second before the waitress asked "yes what." she eventually clarified but im not sure i'll ever live that down.

Last edited:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
IRL I'm an incredibly awkward person, and my friends love to laugh about it. I pretty frequently trip over myself or nearly fall into things.
One time, we all had a bunch of icecream, and we all went up to the table with the different flavors to fill our bowls, and I got mint chocolate chip, and my friend asked "what'd you get? oh, mint chocolate chip" and I instinctively just said "yeah, sorry." to this day, they still laugh about it.
another time, years back, I had taken my (ex)girlfriend to olive garden and the waitress asked if i wanted "soup or salad" and i thought she asked if i wanted a "super salad" so i just awkwardly said yes (i dont even eat salad) and we just kinda sat there in silence for a second before the waitress asked "yes what." she eventually clarified but im not sure i'll ever live that down.
lol tbh stuff like this happens to me all the time and i always get clowned for it :/

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Ay I love that tho, seriously embrace those parts about you, yea the feeling in the moment is awful but it definitely makes you who you are. Don't ever change Surzy <3

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
Ay I love that tho, seriously embrace those parts about you, yea the feeling in the moment is awful but it definitely makes you who you are. Don't ever change Surzy <3
I will change, but only to get sillier :p
Being clumsy and awkward is part of my whole personality irl, I'm just fortunate enough that I can seem more professional online LOL

Romanite

ELITE
Romanite
Romanite
ELITE
Ratings
3 1
In 6th grade I fell down the stairs infront of my whole class when we were on the way to lunch. I was just known as the kid who fell the down the stairs for the rest of the year </3

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
In 6th grade I fell down the stairs infront of my whole class when we were on the way to lunch. I was just known as the kid who fell the down the stairs for the rest of the year </3
damnn that's tuff, I'm sorry bout that homie ;(