MVP
Mapper
Map Judge
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Mod
Ratings
355 7
Hello everyone! I didn't do a question last week, I'm sorry :( it was a busier week for me in general!
In the spirit of the 4th of July in the US, a time of the year for cookouts, spending time with relatives, et cetera...

What's your favorite thing to have at a cookout/barbeque?

For me it's always the burgers, hot dogs, brats that my family likes to make...especially the brats! We try to pick up some nicer ones from the Bavarian place near my house. Super delicious!

I hope everyone has fun this upcoming weekend and stays safe :)

SSM_GOD

Forum Master
Ratings
173 11
Omg, okay so, I make this thing in the smoker, called a swine apple. It a pork loin stuffed into a hollowed out pineapple! And then you wrap it in bacon. Omg it's so good!
It's super tender because it basicaly steams from the pineapple juice, but still is very smokey.

And mac n cheese. I love mac n cheese!

Quinny

ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Map Judge
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Mod
Ratings
355 7
So it kind of depends and I know you're looking for one thing I guess BUT as an Australian I have to say Lamb roast or a big phat steak.
Many things is fine, I know I have my few favorites that depend on my mood. Both of these sound great :)
Omg, okay so, I make this thing in the smoker, called a swine apple. It a pork loin stuffed into a hollowed out pineapple! And then you wrap it in bacon. Omg it's so good!
It's super tender because it basicaly steams from the pineapple juice, but still is very smokey.

And mac n cheese. I love mac n cheese!
This sounds...absolutely amazing oh my god

Blororis

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Blororis
Blororis
ELITE
Ratings
What's your favorite thing to have at a cookout/barbeque?
In my city we don't have barbeques often. I usually only have barbeques at special festivals or special days like the Mid Autumn Festival at my Grandma's house. But my favourite food when I barbeque is the honey chicken wings I make myself. They are so good and the skin is crispy and the honey with the seasoning on the chicken wing is so tasty <33 plus the success of making the honey chicken wing by myself tastes like victory and I love them so much Haha

Tasses

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tastronaut
Tastronaut
ELITE
Ratings
823 32
Gotta go with the hamburger

Eureka14.

Ratings
47 4
Personally I would prefer the usual sausages, hot dogs, chicken but in my family we add some more unusual items. I love salty savoury foods and grilled hallumi is just delicious! I can't explain how good it is. I also like having some fish and also prawns, cause I love seafood. You can't forget the sweetcorn and the potato's that just sit there in the charcoal, and finally eat it at the end with a giant knob of butter. God that's so good! Cottage cheese is also amazing on a barbecue , it becomes crispy and just melts in your mouth! I can go on and on about this xD.

Kind regards,
Eureka14, a fellow skyblock player

FrenchKnife

MVP
VIP+
VIP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
Burger 100% just has a bbq vibe or ribs they are really good to

abbieo

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
frickabbie
frickabbie
Mod
Ratings
64 5
I’ve sadly never been to a big 4th of july celebration (i live in canada), but for the canada day celebrations i’ve been to, i always really like all the fruit. last year i went to one and they had a bunch of tubs of fresh watermelon, i’m a fan.

borababie

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
UwUaudrey
UwUaudrey
VIP+
Ratings
corn on the grill just hits different. i could have that for every meal of the day.